• common people. this is japan. japan is one of the least difficult countries to be. in fact its the esiest other than america. we all know japan is an island with a big navy. a navy that is rivaled by the US fleet in hawaii. the US also has a few navy units in western america sea zone. these units are not a threat. atleast not at the start of the game. however the fleet in the hawaii island is a threat. you must make a choice on what to do even before you purchase your units. either take out the hawaii fleet. or leave them be, and let them pick you off later in the game. my choice is to take them out. however some people choose not to. and just focus entirly on asia. this idea is good but costly. i believe you must take out the navy in hawaii. even though this puts you in a direct combat with the second wave of the US navy.
    the strategy for japan is taking out any navy threat. witch means hawaii on your first turn. then you need to land some units in asia. this will be dificult if the allies do a japan first strategy, and or the UK and US have industrial complex in asia. if this is the case you need not take the hawaii fleet. simply load your transports with troops and bring your fleet to the waters of india. then land your troops and take the indian complex. if this does not happen, then asia should be yours easily. you need no industrial complex. simply a lot of transports. land many apon many troops in asia. suppor them with few tanks and a fighter or two. take china province first followed by india. if you buy an indusrial complex place it as far as possible from harms way. and buy nothing but inft for your first several turns. if you go with the transport strategy buy one transport per turn for atleast 4 turns. once you get china and india, march on the USSR. once this happens buy tanks, planes and inft. yet you have to do all this within i say 3 turns. this is a must if you want to win. more than likly the allies will focuse on germany. and germany will not hold out against the economic might of the allies.
    so all you really need is transports and ift with japan your first 4 rounds. after that tanks and planes. if you all can help me have strategys with japan that would help. im not good with them

p.s i hardly play with japan. for some reason japan and the UK are the countries i play the least. i do not know good strategy with japan.

• @darkangel:

even though this puts you in a direct combat with the second wave of the US navy.

Which second wave? If your US player does that … well …

…witch means hawaii on your first turn. … the UK and US have industrial complex in asia. if this is the case you need not take the hawaii fleet.

Remember the basics …… it is the US after Japan. The US can’t have an IC on Japan 1.

… Have you even read any of the strategies here on this board before you started posting? You should know that it is customary to first watch some time before writing a first post.

• @darkangel:

japan is one of the least difficult countries to be. in fact its the esiest other than america.

p.s i hardly play with japan. for some reason japan and the UK are the countries i play the least. i do not know good strategy with japan.

If you do not know any good strategies with Japan, how can you say it is the easiest country to play? I certainly agree if you mean easy as in does not have to worry too much defensively. However, the game also generally hinges on all nations. Certainly Germany, UK, and Russia need to be played well enough to keep them in balance. Without the help of Japan and America though, either side is left struggling. They can be harder to play because they have more options. In any event, I definitely disagree that Japan is the easiest to play.

Also, it would be helpful if in any of your posts you actually replied to criticism. Posting something and then ignoring responses is equivalent to acknowledging we are right, which may be what you mean to do.

Further, stop calling everyone here a “common person”.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m