• Customizer

Hey All,

Found an interesting website and thought I’d post it here. It’s a collection of late-war German aircraft prototypes. Some of these are really crazy, others are eerily similar to Cold War or even modern designs.

http://www.luft46.com/

Some highlights:

This one looks a lot like a MIG

This one is almost like a modern jetliner

This one reminds me of a Harrier

Ummm…Osprey anyone?

• Wow, that looks to be the famed MiG 15.

• Customizer

Guys,

@ABWorsham:

Wow, that looks to be the famed MiG 15.

––I think what you meant to say is:
    “that Mig-15 looks like the German FW”. After all, the Russians (as well as the Americans) did capture and utilize many of the German designs. The large Russian 4-engine bomber was a “copy/modification” of an American design. And let’s not forget about the A bomb either.
    ––Aint history cool!

“Tall Paul”

• @Tall:

Guys,

@ABWorsham:

Wow, that looks to be the famed MiG 15.

––I think what you meant to say is:
    “that Mig-15 looks like the German FW”. After all, the Russians (as well as the Americans) did capture and utilize many of the German designs. The large Russian 4-engine bomber was a “copy/modification” of an American design. And let’s not forget about the A bomb either.
    ––Aint history cool!

"Tall Paul"Â

Eloquently said Tall Paul! How are you? Happy New Years.

• Customizer

AB,

––As they say down here in the South,…“Backatcha!”

“Happy New Year”. I always enjoy your WW2 history threads. Congrats on getting people to speak up & get envolved.

“Tall Paul”

• I wish somebody would finish the Horton X Jet to see if it could fly using the original designs

• @Tall:

AB,

––As they say down here in the South,…“Backatcha!”

“Happy New Year”. I always enjoy your WW2 history threads. Congrats on getting people to speak up & get envolved.

“Tall Paul”

We once talked about organizing an A&A match. You still want to wage war.

• Customizer

ABWorsham,

––I’m always “up” for some Fun, although I haven’t gotten envolved in the computer version of A&A here on A&A.Org. I much prefer the face-to-face games over the computer versions, although I’m certain I would learn a lot and become a better player.
    ----To tell you the truth, I’ve been spending most of my time lately preparing for a large donation to my soon to be incorporated Railroad & Military History Museum. Just think of two commas and six zeros. Some of my permanent plans include a “military simulations” room (A&A games) so I can host games with friends like you and eventually sponser a A&A gaming convention one day. I’m very much looking forward to the day,….hopefuly very soon. We were expecting the donation to happen about a month after Christmas, but haven’t received the enabling message yet. Keep you fingers crossed for me/us.

“Tall Paul”

• We will.

• @Imperious:

I wish somebody would finish the Horton X Jet to see if it could fly using the original designs

do you mean the Ho-229?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

I wish somebody would finish the Horton X Jet to see if it could fly using the original designs

You mean this? LOL

From this original “sketch”

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

There’s a documentary where they make one of those and test it’s stealth capabilities.

I’ll try to dig it up…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m