• Let’s imagine a game in which it’s Ger/Rus vs. US/UK/Japan. UK get’s Colonial Garrison. Where would you put the free IC?

• Even with out the IC that would be an interesting war. How would you set the battle order? Still keep it Russia then Germany?

I wouldn’t mind playing Rus/Ger vs GBR/Jap/US just to see what would happen.

• In that game, we played US, Russia, UK, Germany, then Japan. As long as it alternates between team1, team2, team1, etc., then it should work out alright.

• Just switch out UK and Germany so it’s: Russia, UK, Germany, Japan, USA (they go last right?) The two-power team will nead this initial push in order to have any chance against the other three. AgentO, why would you put US first? Germany and Russia will need all the help they can get–

• I vote Anglo-Egypt or India, but we’d have to play to see which is more feasible.

• The reason I voted for Anglo-Egypt is because you can start pushing units out (as with anywhere else, right?) but in this case, you’re also reinforcing the Suez, a major tactical position to hold. So, you’re sacking one units’ worth of production to help make your navies more mobile. 8)

• I don’t know about Germany and Russia needing all the help they can get. I mean, c’mon, who’s dominating the game at your place? That’s right. And it can’t really hurt the Russo-German alliance that much, because the US is very isolated to begin with.

• I’m only winning because I played my politics right. The US is isolated but this would still give them the jump on Africa, which will hurt Germany in the long run, but Germany is already vunerable in this setup. I stand by my guns: Russia, UK, Germany, Japan, USA.

• You may be right about that, justus. But once that Russian-German front dissolves, their combined land force is enough to raise them to great heights. :wink:

• Hey O, jensen created a new topic about A&A minis. Check it out.
    Mods-I apologize if this is spam.
    You probably don’t care though, since it’s only O and myself who give a rats’ arse about this topic anyway. Still, had to put out a disclaimer–you understand :D

• What about Japan/USA vs. USSR/Germany/UK? Where would the garrison go then? I put it in Western Canada… This gives great position on America, and puts them in a defensive stance almost right away.

• Are you sure you meant Western Canada, justus, and not Eastern? It seems to me like it would be taken either way. With those teams, I’d probably put it in India, because even if the Japs take it, chances are excellent that the Russo-German war machine would roll in and take it back for you. (as Britain) And by the way, justus, I went out and bought D-day. Good stuff… 8)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m