• Just wanted to remind everyone that anyone in the Puget Sound area is free to join our Meetup group.  It’s called Tacoma Axis & Allies.  I know there’s a game or two this weekend, and we usually meet once a month or so.

Otherwise there’s always Metro Seattle Gamers and Dragonflight Con.

See you around.

• '14 '13

I have one on my list from the Seattle area, in case you want to reach out.

-jluna1273

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31815.0

• I am also looking for people to play with. I love this game but im finding it difficult to find players A&A 1942. any help would be great. BTW im new at the game only played 5 times and as germany or japan only won once.

• No problem, we’re always in search of fresh blood.

Most of our players are tied up in Global 1940 games on the weekends right now, but if you join the meetup you can schedule a 1942 game.  There’s a few players out there still.

• @jluna1273:

I have one on my list from the Seattle area, in case you want to reach out.

-jluna1273

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31815.0

hey look, that’s me.

I might be up for it some time.  I’ll have to keep a lookout on that meetup.

• Customizer

I live east of Portland but travel frequently to Tacoma. Where do you guys play usually? I know there was a group years ago in Tacoma that used to meet up at the old Godfather’s on 6th Ave in Tacoma for games. I think Roundtable on Pearl also will ley you reserve a conference room too for gaming. I’m not sure about that though

• Toblerone,

Ever go to Guardian Games down there in Portland at all?  I stop in there whenever I’m in town.  Our next meetup game is June 1st in Puyallup.  It’ll be Global '40 with a few n00b players.

I personally like to go to Fantasium in Federal Way or Game Matrix here in Lakewood.  Most games are played at MSG in northern Seattle.

• Customizer

@robbie358:

Toblerone,

Ever go to Guardian Games down there in Portland at all?  I stop in there whenever I’m in town.  Our next meetup game is June 1st in Puyallup.  It’ll be Global '40 with a few n00b players.

I personally like to go to Fantasium in Federal Way or Game Matrix here in Lakewood.  Most games are played at MSG in northern Seattle.

Never played F2F games in PDX but I’ve heard of Guardian Games. As for Fantasium never heard or been there but might be a good spot to check out. Games Matrix I know well, never played there but that would be cool to see A&A being played there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m