• Hey guys, we may have to postpone our online game for a few days.

I tried to play on the Zone this evening and found that whenever someone launched a game, I would be left behind (and I think I know why).

You see, I don’t own the full retail version of A&A. My buddy burned me a cracked copy of it so I could check out its flow and playability (which I approve of).

Anyway, I just ordered the full retail version two hours ago from EBgames.com. They say that it will arrive in 3 to 4 business days.

…But dont worry, we WILL get some games in real soon, K?

…Just wanted to let you guys know,
    ~ DL

• ok, ill be waiting =)

• '19 Moderator

I play on the zone with a burned copy and have no problem. Have you installed the patches? Do you have directX installed. How many time did you try to play? This has happened in games I’ve played before. My best advice is to try to get in a game with someone with good latency. Thats the colored bars under the names in the Zone.

• Ok, I’ll beat you when you come back :smile:

• I thought there was only one patch (the 1.3.3 patch). If theres more than one, then I may have missed it.

• i think you only need 1.3.3, thats the only one i downloaded like a week ago.

• I can’t seem to download the patch. I need it since I reinstalled A&A, anyone else having this problem?

• i couldnt download it at first because i didnt have the installation program.
    If its the installation program then go to this link:

http://www.balance-of-power.net/axis1331.zip

U get it in a zip file then, maybe that works.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m