New Expansion Packs for Global?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@toblerone77:

@John:

So now that we know about the new expansions, how many of each set, is everyone buying? I want to get at least 3 of everything. That way I will have enough for any conflict on the game board. :-D

Personally it will all depend on what is in each set. I usually like to have at least ten of each unit sometimes twenty of each color.

I don’t have an HBG Global map and use thier custom units for my own HRs and variants.

That makes sense.  For Island Warfare, I will probably by 3 sets of it because I think I know most of the pieces HBG is going to offer in it, since they have advertised it enough.

• Customizer

Yeah John 3 sounds about right.

The new Japanese pieces are perfect in quantity composition of units so I’ve been ordering whole sets of those rather than a lot of singles like I’ve done in the past. The second set I might cherry pick once they become available as singles, but whole sets are such a good deal I almost would rather have extra units I don’t like as much.

Now when the Romanian/Hungary Minors set comes out, I might not buy as much. I will wait and see what is in the set first and make my decision then. Like you said, take one set at a time.

• Customizer

@John:

Now when the Romanian/Hungary Minors set comes out, I might not buy as much. I will wait and see what is in the set first and make my decision then. Like you said, take one set at a time.

I’ll probably buy them just to have them. They’re not a must have for me though, the current Axis minors sets are perfectly suitable to me right now. However I love HBG’s stuff and end up liking stuff I didn’t think I’d like as much.

As of yet I want the UK and French sets that are in production really bad.

Yes, I want those as well. I also missed out on the Russian set, so I’ve got to get it as well. Doug says, they’ll be restocked soon. I hope so! Anyway, it is great that HBG is only 3 hours from me. I can get things delivered in 2 days tops. It is so nice to be that close to the company and Doug is the best. :-)

• Customizer

Ohh yeah. They are fast. I live in Oregon and I usually only have to wait about three days!

You live in Oregon? I would have expected 5 days. That is pretty good because I live in next door, in Texas. Wow, that is awesome that you get it that fast!

• Customizer

Three days shipping. Four days if you include the day the order was placed. Either way these guys are supersonic at getting it to your mail box LOL.

Wow, that is really unbelievable. Well cheers to us both for getting them that quick! :-D

• If there is going to be a zombie set, how about a flying saucer/foo fighter set. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m