• seriously it sounds badass but it is really lame IMHO :-?

• In our gaming group we allow Germany to retreat Tanks that have moved one space on every victory. Makes it really a grreat NA.

• Panzerblitz rocks, you must not use it right.

• I’m not quite sure what sucks about being able to mow down your enemy every round and fall back to safety, ready to do it again next turn. A few infantry to absorb hits and you’re in business. It kicks a** from an economic perspective, as you don’t have to leave armor on the front to die. I played one game with it and every round I consistently killed 2-3 more infantry than I lost, and then coiled up for the next attack. That’s like industrial bombing for 6-9 IPCs per round, not bad. If your aim is to go kill Russia I understand why it’s not so important, but if Germany is playing the anvil and Japan the hammer it’s perfect. Your tanks become like half-price fighters.

• I think Panzerblitz helps a bit against Russia in the way you can move in with heavy support from tanks an then move em back when the territory is captured in a safe distance. However I do think The German player is in a bigger need of mobility for his infantry. Therefore I suggest one to replace Panzerblitz with any of my NA variant of Panzergrenadiers, especialy for those who thinks Panzerblitz sucks!

1. Panzergrenadiers
    During World War II, the Germans had troops that were designed for fighting alongside tanks. These were fully motorized units, so that they could at all times keep up with the tanks.
    Each of your tanks give one matching infantry one additional movement allowance. The tank and the infantry unit must leave from the same territory.

2. Panzergrenadiers
    The Germans used elite troops that were designed for fighting alongside tanks, favoured with a greater proportion of the best equipment. These troops were fully motorised units, so that they could at all times keep up with the tanks.
    Each of your tanks give one matching infantry one additional movement allowance and an increased attack capability of 2 or less in the first cycle of combat only. Even if supported by artillery, their attack remains 2. The tank and the infantry unit must leave from the same territory.

3. Panzergrenadiers
    The Germans used elite troops that were fully motorised. These troops were designed for fighting alongside tanks and favoured with the best equipment.
    Each of your tanks give one matching infantry one additional movement allowance and an enhanced defense capability of 3 or less. This increased defense ability is for the first cycle of combat only.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m