Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Oztea AA Balance

• So the Allies are a bit behind in this game as it stands, and talk has been made of giving them a bid, a process I dislike.
    So instead I offer the following addition for the allies: Each allied power gets 2 more AA guns. Since these units are purely defenisve in nature, it slows down the axis a tad, without giving the allies more firepower. Place them as follows

Soviet Union
    Karellia S.S.R.
    Buryatia

United Kingdom
    Egypt
    Eastern Australia

United States
    Hawaii
    Szechwan

• Interesting. I’ll have to give this a shot next time we play. I don’t see the Haw or E. Aus making a huge impact, but the other 4 could conceivably help the defense of Moscow. Or India, even.

• The Hawaii one just adds another hit for later in the game if Japan tries to take Hawaii, same with E. Australia

I just thought it was easy to just add 2 per power. And AA guns are just defense.
    I think Egypt might become too much of a hurdle for Germany with an AA gun though.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m