Axis and Allies.org Made this day possible (Thank you from Mr. Bear)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

A deep thank you goes out to each and every one of you that supported the Battle for Bear campaign.

The starting prognosis without surgery was 2-3 months of medicated life remaining at best…

But after overwhelming support, camaraderie, and brotherhood - all throughout the battle up the hill. I want each of you to know that here we are 5 months later, CANCER FREE, and happy as can be. :)

20131103_145317-1.jpg

TO THOSE WHO SERVED

Canuck12
    Fishmoto37
    DutchmanD
    Larry Harris
    Suprise Attack
    Rjpeters
    Djensen
    Wittmann
    Vance
    Darthshiznitz
    Jermofoot
    HkyTown1
    KurtGodel7
    Seththenewb
    Omega1759
    LHoffman
    Allweneedislove
    Empireman
    Clyde85
    Frimmel
    Most Holy
    Imperious Leader
    Aequitas
    SatinpurpleDefender
    Craig Yope
    Rjpeters
    VonlettowVorbeck
    Boldfresh
    FieldMarshalgames
    Young Grasshopper

I’ve triple checked my PM’s, and all the posts of support and donations I recieved (though some are anonymous) if I’ve missed any of you, please let me know!! So that I may respectfully add you to the list!

Found this whilst out for a walk in September.  Made a great photo too!

20130826_090434.jpg

• Sponsor

I just want to apologize for not taking advantage of this opportunity to make a difference when I could. Gargantua did sent me a PM at the time, but I became extremely busy due to personal reasons and disappeared from the forum before I could contribute. This omission becomes even more bizarre considering that my wife and I have grown our own animal rescue over the past year and have been blessed to find many abused and abandoned dogs loving homes here in Toronto. Like I said… at the time I was not able to help, but our established animal rescue is now in a position to donate if Mr. Bear needs anything else. Congratulations to my friend Gargantua and all those who gave their time and money for a very successful rescue mission.

YG.

I knew you were with us in Spirit anyways. :)  I’ll add you to the list.  After-all we’re a big family, and you are one of us.

Thank you for the kind words old friend. :D

• Huzzah! This is basically the equivalent of holding of that J3 India Crush in the original Pacific.

• Happy for you both Garg.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

YG.

I knew you were with us in Spirit anyways. :)  I’ll add you to the list.  After-all we’re a big family, and you are one of us.

Thank you for the kind words old friend. :D

Cheers!

• Thats what friends and community are all about….Its too bad we have grown away from this custom.
    ANYTIME GARG.
    Congratulations to all who helped, your hearts are in the right place
    S.A.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Great news Garg!  It was my pleasure to help the cause and the satisfaction of seeing Mr. Bear enjoying his life makes it all worth it.

Plus, that picture of all of us is hilarious!  makes me laugh everytime :-D :-D :-D

• Customizer

I’m happy to hear Mr. Bear is all well!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m