2014 League Post Game Results Here

• Do I… can I be in the playoffs? I thought it was just a bracket.

• @souL:

Do I… can I be in the playoffs? I thought it was just a bracket.

Probably. Tho you probably would end up in the bracket with me shinji and dawgoneit, so shinji has an opponent to play against.

• @Soulblighter:

@souL:

Probably. Tho you probably would end up in the bracket with me shinji and dawgoneit, so shinji has an opponent to play against.

Sounds good to me.

• @souL:

@Soulblighter:

@souL:

Sounds good to me.

Gamerman might correct me tho. I am just making assumptions over here, but it seems most likely at this point.

• '15

More games is always better.  Bring it on!

• '15

So one thing I don’t quite understand, do the 2nd and 3rd playoff champions then play against each other or what?

• @Shin:

So one thing I don’t quite understand, do the 2nd and 3rd playoff champions then play against each other or what?

I would be in favor for this, but the guys over in bracket number 2 want nothing to do with some of the guys over in bracket number 3 :P.

• SouL, you’re in then.  Anyone who wants to join in can still do so - the 3rd bracket isn’t fully formed.

Soulblighter, sorry if I misunderstood you - I don’t remember you saying “considering” or whatever you said.  If you don’t want in, just say the word.

No, sorry, there will be no mandate that the tournament winner of bracket 2 play the tournament winner of bracket 3.  There’s nothing keeping you from doing it, and I’m totally fine with it, but I’m not going to put any pressure whatsoever on either of those 2 players.

• Guys in the 3rd bracket, maybe you should hold off on starting your games for a bit, if you’re interested in having a little bigger bracket.  I’ll give you time to talk to your friends and get them in if you want.

For now, SouL should be the #2 seed, so would be playing Blighter, and Shin Ji faces Dawgoneit.

It’s YOUR playoff, gentlemen, so if I hear from you that you’re good with a bracket of 4 and want to start, by all means you should.
    I would be surprised, though, if there’s not a few more guys who want to join but missed the boat so far for whatever reason.  Thought you might want a 6-8 man bracket (6 man would have 2 byes for #1 and #2)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

2014 League is officially over.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m