Tampa FL - Looking for A&A Players

• Looking to start an A&A Gaming Group in or near Tampa, FL.  I have the games and extras but not the space.  Anyone interested within 50 miles of Tampa please respond to jonreeder @ tampabay.rr.com.

• Tried e-mailing you but it got sent back.
    was wondering if you have found more people to play?
    If so what ages?

Revencher2@yahoo.com

• My ISP (Bright House) has sent a lot of my email back lately.  I think they are having some system problems.  Seems to be OK now.  No, haven’t found anymore people interested except for one player that lives in Ellenton, near Bradenton.  We have played in the past and at one time had five players but over the years three of them left for various reasons, mostly job related.  So, I guess you would say that right now there are only two of us.  We are in our 60s and retired.  If you’re interested, we’d love to have a third and hopefully grow our group back to five.

• @DDG19:

My ISP (Bright House) has sent a lot of my email back lately.  I think they are having some system problems.  Seems to be OK now.  No, haven’t found anymore people interested except for one player that lives in Ellenton, near Bradenton.  We have played in the past and at one time had five players but over the years three of them left for various reasons, mostly job related.  So, I guess you would say that right now there are only two of us.  We are in our 60s and retired.  If you’re interested, we’d love to have a third and hopefully grow our group back to five.

Every thing sounds good to me except for the drive to Ellenton. How long of a drive is that?

• @revencher:

Every thing sounds good to me except for the drive to Ellenton. How long of a drive is that?

The drive for me from Temple Terrace is about 45 minutes.  I go straight down I75 so if you could find a convenient and safe place to park your car just off I75 you could ride with me.  I have a friend from Lakeland that parks his car at Moe’s, just off Route 60 at I75, on the nights that we go to Arena Football at the St Pete Times Forum so maybe you could park there.  We usually get started late in the AM and play a little after supper.  We normally go out to dinner for a break but that’s not set in gold.  Since we are retired we can play any day of the week and can set the game day for any week day or weekend your prefer.

• I have A & A Global 1940 and I can host, but I am in Naples FL. Please advise if you can travel.

• @anthonybonaparte I am in Naples. Email me at MJHProducts@gmail.com

@hellmet I am in Tampa, and all set-up for G-40. Come on over!

@revencher I am looking for players in Tampa! I have the new 3x6 neoprene, one piece, G-40 map and extra pieces, set-up permanently in my home in the Tampa, Palms subdivision, just off highway 75 in Tampa, FL. You are welcome anytime. I recommend starting on a Saturday or Sunday in the morning, and my wife is a chef who enjoys feeding our guests, so you get to play and enjoy some great meals here! :)

• @JIM-BELL Hello Jim, are you still looking for ‘A&A players? I’m recently retired, live in Pinellas county. Email me if interested at: bbtenbb@gmail.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m