It looks like there are a couple of errors on your Global setup charts.
1. United Kingdom 2 Inf, your chart says 6.
2. United Kingdom 2 Fighters, your chart says 1
3. United Kingdom 1 Mech Inf, your chart says 0
4. United Kingdom 0 Artillary, your chart says 1
5. United Kingdom 0 Tac Fighters, your chart says 1
6. United Kingdom 4 AAA, your chart says 3.
7. Germany 11 Inf, your chart says 3.
Everything else looked good.
thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it.
Do you plan on making a new technology chart?
I haven’t yet planned on it, but when I’m going to do a battleboard, I’ll probably to the technology chart as well. Maybe between x-mas and new year, I don’t know yet.
Very Nice Work!
In my experience I have come to understand that game aid design and arrangement is about personal preference. Everyone has an opinion of how game aids and charts should be designed and used, that said… I think you have some really nice materials here, however, I use different methods for this stuff.
Thank you for commenting. I know about the different methods with the NOs, otherwise most of the material I saw was more or less with the same structure?
For about $8.00 I printed off all of the setup cards and the national production chart from officemax.com on high quality thick paper.
These are super nice. these would be great to print on card stock and laminate. Thank You!
I’m happy you guys like them, if you have ideas for improvement (also the graphics part, e.g. I’m not too happy with the NO-chart myself) let me know.