Charlie Estevez finally gets his High School Diploma from Santa Monica

• http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/leno-springs-big-surprise-sheen-063007450.html

Also know as “Charlie Sheen” because his dad was famous and it was convenient. He should have Graduated SAMOHI in 83’ but he was too busy driving his dads BMW at 17.

He was in my Government X class and failed nearly every test and cheated on the ones he did pass. I know this because i sat not more than 15 feet from him. What he says in the video is a lie, his grades were the issue, not lack of credits.

• I, for one, am shocked to hear someone accuse Charlie Sheen of being a liar and a cheat.  :-D

Surely his many ex-wives and mistresses all testify to his good character.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/leno-springs-big-surprise-sheen-063007450.html

Also know as “Charlie Sheen” because his dad was famous and it was convenient. He should have Graduated SAMOHI in 83’ but he was too busy driving his dads BMW at 17.

He was in my Government X class and failed nearly every test and cheated on the ones he did pass. I know this because i sat not more than 15 feet from him. What he says in the video is a lie, his grades were the issue, not lack of credits.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DOCTOR SHEEN! A greater actor than the drunk Vic Morrow.

Of note IL. Your hero Vic Morrow also dropped out of high-school, to join the navy, and later become an actor.

Guess he didn’t have the credits either? ;)

• Right Morrow is JUST LIKE YOU.  LOL

Oh dear. Seems you have a troll on this thread. Why are some people so miserable?

But we should leave you alone, you had enough grief lately.

• And BTW he went back to school and studied Law at Florida University before going into acting. You first need to complete basic education in order to do that.

FAIL, try again

• @Imperious:

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/leno-springs-big-surprise-sheen-063007450.html

I’m sure he’s really concerned over all this, between all the women and money and…other sinful things.

@Imperious:

A greater troll than Leroy Jenkins.

You don’t know what a troll is.

@221B:

I, for one, am shocked to hear someone accuse Charlie Sheen of being a liar and a cheat.  :-D

Surely his many ex-wives and mistresses all testify to his good character.

whoa, stranger

• '12

Isn’t a troll somebody who disagrees with you?  wry grin

• Crunch, turning this into a forum to lash out at IL is shameful quite frankly.

Garg is correct.

I agree with Garg 100%

Let me say that Garg is correct ok?

• '12

Actually IL, my post had nothing to do with attacking you directly or indirectly per se.  It was a tongue in cheek comment about some who accuse others of trolling when often it’s a disagreement but I can see how it might apply to you to a degree.  My apologies if you felt persecuted again.  I had hoped the wry grin would lighten the tone and suggest humour or how do you guys say it….humor.

No IL, if I was going to lash out at you I would call you an ass or ask you to step outside.  I’ll leave the name calling to others.  Have a great day and keep your head up in the face of persistent and relentless attacks on your character and intelligence.

• @MrMalachiCrunch:

Isn’t a troll somebody who disagrees with you?  wry grin

No, a troll is someone when you run out of valid points to make.  :wink:

• Actually IL, my post had nothing to do with attacking you directly or indirectly per se.

Sorry you don’t understand but this is my stock post when i run across you:

Crunch, turning this into a forum to lash out at IL is shameful quite frankly.

Garg is correct.

I agree with Garg 100%

Let me say that Garg is correct ok?

It is both a mockery and a sentiment of the ridiculousness of fighting across the oceans. It seems to cover everything most of the time.

• He never once opened his mouth or volunteered anything in class. He was really incognito.

He sure left quickly when class was over. During lunch he would hang out with Girls in the quad ( an area where people sat during lunch).

He also hanged out with Chris Penn and Rob Lowe ( childhood friends). I had Chris in a few classes as well.

In what was called Malibu Park Jr. High  ( by Zuma Beach) at the time they showed home made gangster movies in math class, which were pretty well done…BTW Leo Penn was a director for Television and Chris Penn’s father.

These guys all had poor grades but it seemed no matter how much they messed up, it didn’t matter.

• '12

Actually IL, my post had nothing to do with attacking you directly or indirectly per se.

Sorry you don’t understand but this is my stock post when i run across you:

Interesting, a liaison (was….) for this website has stock replies he just copies and pastes when dealing with other paying members of the site.  So rather than actually read posts and intelligently reply you have stock copy and pastes.  This is an official position held at this site but implemented by a child.  You are certainly the reason why I will never give this site a dime again.

Update, since justice has been served and representatives of this site are now being truly held accountable for their actions I can in good faith continue to support this excellent forum.

IL’s Liason status was removed.

• @Imperious:

So in other words, I am far more successful than you, and you are sharing your bitterness about me with us?

Troll has no life it seems.

Ehh….I wouldn’t call an older account and higher post count “successful”.

• '10

While i have always been on the “garg” side for every IL-Garg match, i have to say that i don’t understand why IL is receiving that crap here…

@Gargantua:

Petty Jealousy knows no bounds…

Wtf is wrong with you guys ?
    The aa.org community got the scalp of IL. He’s not a mod anymore, not even a “liaison” agent either….
    Now, can he just make a post on any subject he wants without getting some stupid and useless attacks like the one i just quoted ?

What are you exactly trying to do here Garg ? Are you trying to prove us that you can be as bad(or worse) as IL when he was a mod ?

@Axisplaya:

While i have always been on the “garg” side for every IL-Garg match, i have to say that i don’t understand why IL is receiving that crap here…

@Gargantua:

Petty Jealousy knows no bounds…

Wtf is wrong with you guys ?
    The aa.org community got the scalp of IL. He’s not a mod anymore, not even a “liaison” agent either….
    Now, can he just make a post on any subject he wants without getting some stupid and useless attacks like the one i just quoted ?

What are you exactly trying to do here Garg ? Are you trying to prove us that you can be as bad(or worse) as IL when he was a mod ?

Fair comments AP.

“Petty jealousy knows no bounds” is a Charlie Sheen quote from one of his countless TV interviews where he cites everyone else’s jealous of him, as the only problem he has.

Perhaps I could have quoted Charlie officially with that post? That would have cleared up any doubt as to the source of the material.

And it’s only fair to defend someone in absentia right?  Especially when they are being called a lazy, lying, cheat.

Which begs the question what is this thread about in the first place?

• '10

@Gargantua:

Fair comments AP.
    “Petty jealousy knows no bounds” is a Charlie Sheen quote from one of his countless TV interviews where he cites everyone else’s jealous of him, as the only problem he has.
    Perhaps I could have quoted Charlie officially with that post? That would have cleared up any doubt as to the source of the material.

Indeed, i was not aware of that…

@Gargantua:

Let me tell you what it is about….

It’s about a guy (IL) who just made a post to share his thought with the aa.org community about Charlie Sheen.
    What exactly justify your attack there ? Hmm…? Nothing.

Yourself, you’re starting at least 2 or 3 threads per week like this one and nobody is there to jump at you.

Now, why exactly did i post in this thread ? See, i didn’t wake up this morning with the urge of “defending” poor IL, not at all.

It’s just that it’s the 3rd or 4th time that i see the same pattern : IL starts a thread, or make a “standard” comment and for no reason you start bashing him, and then, 3 to 5 other dudes get in and continue your “work”…While it can be fun once or twice, it’s getting old now.

Everybody who’s been there for a while knows that there has been an IL-GARG war for years. This war is now over : you have won, the guy can no longer abuse anybody with his moderator powers. Now, why do you continue your attacks when the guy is doing absolutely nothing wrong, what’s the point ?

Eventually, if you keep doing this, you are going to appear as someone you are not : an unclassy dude who can’t understand that there is a time to fight and that there is a time to stop.

I hesitated before adding this, but i want to be sure that you understand the purpose of my 2 posts in this thread : i’m not trying to protect IL from you (and others), i’m trying to protect you !!..…from yourself !

:wink:

• “Petty jealousy knows no bounds” is a Charlie Sheen quote from one of his countless TV interviews where he cites everyone else’s jealous of him, as the only problem he has.

And it’s only fair to defend someone in absentia right?  Especially when they are being called a lazy, lying, cheat.

The thread is about somebody i once knew for what he is. And you entering the thread with bogus gibberish about a deceased Vic Morrow who HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD, probably shows this comment as totally hypocritical: “And it’s only fair to defend someone in absentia right?”  When it is so obvious that you want to start a failed argument by attacking Vic Morrow of all people, only shows ignorance on display for all to see.

Furthermore you don’t know anything about Vic Morrow except 3 seconds of what you read from Wikipedia and got wrong because the discovery of facts is really not in your wheelhouse.

3 to 5 other dudes get in and continue your “work”….While it can be fun once or twice, it’s getting old now.

Then you post more troll posts and the other two dropouts show up since that is all they can do. Just want me want to post more threads.

FAIL. Laison FAIL.

The thread is about Charlie Estevez finally gets his High School Diploma from Santa Monica, which unlike you he now has a diploma from something. But since i knew him i wanted to share the subtext of this development….because i was there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m