• Hello folks,

I wanted to show my table I built. � It is for A&A 1940 2nd Ed. (Global). � I was inspired by some of the other tables I’ve seen, but one thing I wanted to incorporate is rigid borders so all boards are locked in. � I also thought it was important to have all the ancillary stuff on the sides, as opposed to the front, which is common. � The board is already so big that to reach from front to back is difficult enough as it is. � I made a “roll box” for the dice, plus you’ll see the battle strips, casualty zone and R&D board are framed in as well. � Separate compartments for every power’s units, plus two small ones for chips and IC/bases. � I also included underneath a shelf for the two game boxes, rule books, etc. which work like drawers.  And last, but not least, in the front, a ledge to lean on and place any adult beverages, as well as a 2-inch high rail to make sure no drinks are spilled on the precious board. � I was originally going to build a full-on table with legs, but then I decided I needed to leave the option to put it away easily, so I decided just to build a tabletop and place it on two sawhorses. � It works great. � It looks great. � Hopefully I attached the pictures correctly.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

• This is a great piece of work.  Thanks for sharing!

• Sponsor

Good Job! thanks for sharing.

• I like that you created a shelf under the table top to accommodate the original box for the game.

Great work, I’m sure you will get much enjoyment while playing.

• nerdgasm

• '16

@ghr2:

nerdgasm

oh oh oh.

It is a really nice gaming table, and good craftsmanship too.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

This is quite possibly the WORST table I have EVER seen.

How dare you insult us with these pictures!

Sorry… what was that?  Am I jealous…? NO! of course not!  Pssh

looks around

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@ghr2:

nerdgasm

This is what the french call “pink bicycle effect”.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

This is quite possibly the WORST table I have EVER seen.

How dare you insult us with these pictures!

Sorry… what was that?  Am I jealous…? NO! of course not!  Pssh

looks around

You should upload a pic of yourself with palms up and looking around.

• Customizer

That’s a nice set-up!  While there’s a lot of really great tables out there. I’m one of those guys that really just doesn’t have the space for a huge table. This is nice. Good job friend!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m