Interest in COMBAT DICE for Axis & Allies 1914?

• '10

Hello all,
        We have a new factory up and running and COMBAT DICE will soon be in stock again!  We are looking forward to getting “Back in the Game” and moving forward with some new products for 2014.

Would you be interested in a set of COMBAT DICE made for the 1914 First World War?

Should we invest in this project?

Let me know your thoughts,

Thanks again,

Jeremy

• '16

I would definitely buy them.
    Makes the game look better… and cooler.
    Anything to make my games better.

Still waiting on that current dice restock though.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Hi Jeremy,

Price range ?

Special price for 8 sets ?

Pouch included  with your logo ?

Still one shipping cost ? ( Canada )

J. 8-)

• '10

@radar231:

Hi Jeremy,

Price range ?

Special price for 8 sets ?

Pouch included  with your logo ?

Still one shipping cost ? ( Canada )

J. 8-)

Yes to all the above.  I will set to work on this once I get at least 100 YES to this Poll.

Thanks

Jeremy

• '10

87 views and only 10 votes?  Hmmmm

• Have you guys considered producing dice such as the ones shown in the pic below? These are a set I made with transparent laser adhesive paper and blank dice. They speed up the game tremendously and make combats much much easier to run. White have one “hit” side (attacking infantry), blue have 2 (defending inf), green have 3 (attacking planes/tanks), and red have 4 (BBs, defending planes).  Of the 50 or so players that have used them when they come to my house to play, every one of them praise the dice and don’t want to play without them.

I would purchase a large set of engraved versions of these dice. My stickers wear off and have to be replaced regularly.

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

87 views and only 10 votes?   Hmmmm

I personally would want the small dice though……

• I stand accused!
    Am in England and this WW1 version has disappointed somewhat, so with the shipping costs, I have to say I would not be interested. Sorry.
    Will vote no, but otherwise would have been a yes.

• Deff  would buy them all please make them it can’t hurt :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• Customizer

@thenorthman:

@FieldMarshalGames:

87 views and only 10 votes?   Hmmmm

I personally would want the small dice though……

Not sure if you guys are still considering this, but the answer for me would definitely be yes!!  :-D

My only input would be to make them (much) smaller than the WWII versions you guys made, and in greater quantities…maybe 12mm or even smaller, just because of the way these are used in the game (placed on the battle board in place of units).

• I perfer the rounded edges. But keep same size.

• Customizer

@SS:

I perfer the rounded edges. But keep same size.

Have you played 1914? You end up having upwards of 30-40 dice on the battleboard in a single battle, since every unit in the battle has to be represented by a single die. I wouldn’t want to have to roll (or to buy 30 of) those big 16mm honkers!

• '10

If the dice were smaller, than the roundels would be very difficult to see?

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

If the dice were smaller, than the roundels would be very difficult to see?

A little perhaps, but 12mm should be plenty big. That’s almost half an inch.

• I meant 12mm.

• Customizer

You guys have made some good stuff but I’m not interested due to how you use dice in 1914. I actually really like those small dice and have used them in other editions of A&A.

What might be cool though is a set of small dice with the FMG logo on the 1 and color matched to the central powers and allies’ chips.Then I would sell them as a large set of four colors, or two red or two blue shades.

• Customizer

@toblerone77:

You guys have made some good stuff but I’m not interested due to how you use dice in 1914. I actually really like those small dice and have used them in other editions of A&A.

What might be cool though is a set of small dice with the FMG logo on the 1 and color matched to the central powers and allies’ chips.Then I would sell them as a large set of four colors, or two red or two blue shades.

THIS.

Love this idea, and you could sell them for other games, so you wouldn’t be limited to the (admittedly niche) 1914 fanbase.

But I’m not sure why you would use four colors…I would just do the darker shades.

• I would buy them if they came in 12mm with rounded corners, countries color and were sold in packs of 10. We like to throw up to 20 die in our G39 games and also have them come in a 12die.

• Customizer

@ossel:

@toblerone77:

THIS.

Love this idea, and you could sell them for other games, so you wouldn’t be limited to the (admittedly niche) 1914 fanbase.

But I’m not sure why you would use four colors…I would just do the darker shades.

I was thinking four so in a four player game each player could have their own set and the colors would match well with the chips. However red and blue would probably suffice.

I really love those small dice though. My wife made me a nice dice tray for our anniversary that doubles a box for dice. Those small dice work really well with it. Even larger battles can be rolled well with those small dice.

• '10

These dice are already designed and ready to go.  First thing to go into production once the current COMBAT DICE load is finished.

Thanks

Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m