13L G40 MrRoboto(allies+6) vs seththenewb(axis)

• Well, Russia’s out of it. Now let’s see if I keep the momentum going here.

And I was right, triplea made me place a dd which I deleted after accidently nuking the transport at first.

• '19 '18

So, you really got Moscow. That’s unfortunate, it was only a ~70% chance.
    I think if I would have held Moscow or if you would have waited another 1 or 2 rounds, I might had a really good shot in that game.

Well played, though. Congratulation! I will report the game.

It was a fun game, would you like a rematch? I lust for vengeance!

• @MrRoboto:

So, you really got Moscow. That’s unfortunate, it was only a ~70% chance.
    I think if I would have held Moscow or if you would have waited another 1 or 2 rounds, I might had a really good shot in that game.

Well played, though. Congratulation! I will report the game.

It was a fun game, would you like a rematch? I lust for vengeance!

Game’s not over yet. I do agree that I’ve got the upper hand at this point, but I don’t think you have no chance. I’m thinking my odds of getting the win at close to the same odds as I had going into Moscow. And the next couple of rounds would be crucial in determining the outcome. I will however take the win if you don’t with to continue.

• '19 '18

Yeah I do have a slight chance, I agree. I wont ever take Germany though, since Germany will make ~90 now every round. I can’t hold the middle East and eventually Egypt will fall. Also, I cant transport a lot of ground units from UK every round. You might even choose to spend  your 105 IPC for navy or Airforce, thus pushing me out of the channel.

I think I can punish Japan hard now, I suppose I have the upper hand in the PAC. Liberating India might be an option that could be possible.

But overall, I’m far behind due to Germanys strength. And I don’t want to win because of a hard dicing. So, congratulations sir. You deserve this win. I demand a rematch, though :-)

• Do you want another shot with the same bid or do you want to rebid?

• '19 '18

Well I will still bid until 6. If you’re going lower, go ahead.

Otherwise, open a new thread with the same bid :-)

• I will start a new game in the near future. Sub in sz98?

• '19 '18

yes, please

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m