2020 Master Players List Version 3.0

• '14 '13

New Google sheet version is now available. To get included on the list, just enter your info in four lines, like the example below:

Name: jluna1273
    Games: A&A, Risk, etc.
    Notes: Info you want to share (local group website, game blog, photobucket link, etc.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xxEW85c9yklinJ4wPC78yYbM5OBO0Y8PlzCU4kutRdM/edit?usp=drivesdk

I’ve really enjoyed getting back into gaming since returning from Afghanistan last year. I’ve been inspired by many of you in the process to customize my game and make it my own. I pledge to do my best to keep this list updated and do my part for this community.

V/r,

Jaime Luna
    ~jluna1273
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29890.0

UPDATE: I have added hyperlinks to the profiles to make it easier to contact someone on the list. This sheet was also shared on 2 different A&A Facebook groups, so there will be names that have other ways to make contact.

• Well I guess I might as well try this list out.  I’ve got a post here in this section of the forum already, but w/e, this will work just as good.

I’m in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

I have Global War 1939 (the big one), and G40.  I also have a much less known game called Starcraft.

I have an ad on kijiji with pics and details, the link is in the topic I started.  I’ll post it later if need be.

• '14 '13

Ben_D,

Truth be told, it was your last post on the original thread that prompted me to build that list from scratch and re-post. I was never added and got a little frustrated, and when I saw that it stopped being updated, I stopped checking it. I need to shut down here soon, but I will add you tomorrow.

-jluna1273

• '14 '13

@Ben_D:

I have Global War 1939 (the big one), and G40.  I also have a much less known game called Starcraft.

Starcraft? As in the Starcraft version of Risk or do you mean something else entirely?

• Good work jluna.
    Thank you for the time and effort to set this up.

• @jluna

Well that’s good to hear.

The Starcraft game I was refering to is a different one from the risk version.  It’s far more complex.

• '14 '13

Ben_D,

You’ve been added to the list.

FYI to everyone else who reads this post, every time I update the list, it will replace the one previously posted at the top of the thread. Current changes will look like this:

Version 2.0
    Version 2.0.1
    Version 2.0.2 and so on.

-jluna1273

• Customizer

jluna,

––Thanks for your “updating” of this list. It is a service that everyone can benefit from. I was just looking at all of the new entries to determine if there were any new players in my area.
    ----Although you’re located in Texas,…you’re quite a ways away from me & my ‘gang’ in the
    Longview, TX / Shreveport, LA area. Who knows, maybe we will one day have a war of our own. Speaking of which, I am really planning on making it up to the HBG Gaming Conventionnext year in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I would very much enjoy meeting and gaming with you there.
    ––And most importantly,…Thank you for your service to our country.

“Tall Paul”

• '14 '13

Tall Paul,

Thanks for your support. In September, I will have 21 years of service. I can’t see myself doing anything else, even though I know my time is winding down. Oh well, I’ll keep Soldiering on until they make me hang up my boots. I think I have one more deployment in me, even though my wife doesn’t like me saying that. The last one was a little rough.

As for the HBG Gaming Convention, I’m really hoping to make that. Right now, there is a 30% chance that I will jump on another deployment. If I’m here next May, my intent is to take my entire “crew” with me that weekend. If that “guy’s weekend” plays out, I’ll have six with me. They’ve already been given the Warning Order.

-jluna1273

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Well, if you are going to have my info in the list, may as well fix it. :P

Jennifer:  City = Westfield  State = Indiana  Games = A&A, AAR, AARe, AA50, AAG40

• '14 '13

@Cmdr:

Well, if you are going to have my info in the list, may as well fix it. :P

Jennifer:  City = Westfield  State = Indiana  Games = A&A, AAR, AARe, AA50, AAG40

As you wish, Cmdr. It is done.

• Mine name is Jasper
    Live in Netherlands,Limburg,Heerlen
    Games A&A,Classic,Revised,Aneversaty,Europa,Pacific

To bad not many dutch people in the list.
    Well i got 2 brothers and 4 freinds who play this board game aswel.
    Hope tath wil increase the number of dutch people ^^.

• '14 '13

@Jazzy:

Well i got 2 brothers and 4 freinds who play this board game aswel.
    Hope tath wil increase the number of dutch people ^^.

Jasper,

I will add you to the list, and if your brothers and friends aren’t part of this site, you should encourage them to join. I have learned so much since getting back on here. Its a pretty good community of players.

-Jaime

• My information is up to date, but thanks for getting this updated. Actually are you able to post a link in that excel sheet?

http://www.meetup.com/Rocky-Mountain-Axis-and-Allies-Meetup-Group/
    It’s my play group’s website and so it’d be nice for anyone looking for A&A players in Colorado.

I was a 35N and spent some time in the sand box, never had the dubious pleasure of going to Afghanistan.

• '14 '13

seththenewb,

Your link has been added. Feel free to suggest this link to the people in your group who are on this site. I will add them all.

-jluna1273

• Raw81
    Harrisburg PA
    AA original
    AA 1914
    AA 40 Europe/Pacific
    Other old Gamemaster series games

Thanks

• '14 '13

You have been added to the list, raw81.

• Name: Paul
    Games: A&A Global, A&A 1914, War of the Ring, Fortress America, all games similar
    Notes: N/A

• '14 '13

P-Unit,

You have been added to the list.

-jluna1273

• Uncrustable
    Central Ohio, USA
    Spring42, Anniversary, G40, 42 2nd ed, 1914

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics