2020 Master Players List Version 3.0

• Hi Everyone,

Here is my info. If you’re in the DC area and want to play, let me know.

Name: TunaMaker
    Games: A&A, Twilight Struggle
    Notes: I have both the 1940 Europe and Pacific games for the Global game. I can host episodically, but for the next 2 months I can host most any weekend.

• '17 '16

Back into A&A after a 30 year absence…

My info

Name: Wolfshanze
    Games: 1941 & 1942 SE
    Notes: both customized with extra units, combat dice, dice tray, IPs, IPC chips/cash & custom enlarged maps.  I can host weekends or some weekday evenings.

• '14 '13

Updated as of 25 April 2016. Sorry for the extended break from the group. Life……

• I’m in Victoria BC and happy to play head to head in any of the games.  I have 1940 Pacific and Europe, 1942 and Classic.

• '21 '18 '16

Name: Sean
    Games: AAG40, Fortress America, AA DDay, AARevised, Battle of France, AA Original, Battle Cry

Weekends are best.

Send message and let’s get the dice rolling!!!

• Name: LennardF
    Games: A&A 1940 Pacific, 1940 Europe, 1942, Classic
    Notes: Looking for head to head opponents but would play 2v2 team as well.

• '10

Mount Dora Florida. Have Global 1940 second edition. Have a venue and willing to host games starting in oct. Too hot now.

• Name: Sentmassen (Ryan)
    Games: A&A 1940 (have Fortress America and Twilight Struggle but have yet to play)

I usually like 2v2 teams but I would also be up for solo matches. I have a insatiable urge to play A&A so cant be picky.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Siredblood

Orange County CA. - A&A 1940 global

• My name is Nick. I live in Manassas, VA. I have Axis and allies Global 1940. I built a replica of Young Grasshoppers table and set it up in my basement, as well as printed out his map file, kind of like my own battle bunker lol.  I used to play a good amount but no longer have friends with time to play. I also have and love to play: Fortress America. Aliens vs Predator: the hunt begins, Napoleon in Europe, Star Wars: Rebellion, ZOMBIES!!!, and basically any other strategy war game. I primarily like global though ;)

Cheers,
    Nick

• Hello all

NAME: vadermonkey (john)

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA

Vers: 1940 GLOBAL 2nd edition

• Hello everybody, my name is Nick and I just started with Axis & Allies, and just registered with the forum. I haven’t played any games yet, but I have started painting my minis for A&A 1914.

pizzaman6 (Nick)

Pleasanton (SF Bay Area)

AA 1914 AA 1940 Global (or separate Pacific or Europe)

I’m interested in board games in general, so I’m open to other games.

• Bryan
    Birmingham, Alabama
    AA1942 2ND ED, AA EUROPE, GLOBAL 2ND ED

• '14 '13

Everyone has been added to the spreadsheet. We are current as of 15 Nov 2016.

-jluna1273
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29890.0

• My name is James my screen name is Gator17 I want to play Axis and Allies 1940 G40, I live in Providence RI. If anyone wants to play in Southern New England let me know.

• '19

A&A Players:

I am a newbie. I have always wanted to play AnA and am now able to allocate the time for this game and make it another quality new hobby !

I have watched lots of videos, but would like to know if you are aware of any players in the Phoenix area who would allow me to watch them play, and then possibly join in once I am prepared.

Thank you !!!

Paul

HotDesertRunner@gmail.com

• Name: Erocco
    Games: Axis and Allies 1942 second edition, Axis and Allies 50th Anniversary, Axis and Allies 1940 Global
    Notes: I like to play at least once a month

• Currently in Central New Jersey

I have a small group of players for Axis and Allies we do play the Global 1940 and Oztea’s 41 Set up as well.

in the past year or so we have been strictly playing Global War 1936/39 from HBG we are in need of a 3rd since it is more of a 3 person game! if you are interested PM me!
    were always looking for some new strategies!

• Name: Brandon  (dbwool)
    Games: A&A Anniversary Edition, A&A 1940 Global, A&A Classic

• '14 '13

Everyone has been added to the spreadsheet. We are current as of 5 Feb 2017.

-jluna1273
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29890.0

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m