13L G40 SeththeNewb(allies+9) vs Bold

• @seththenewb:

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.7

British creates battle in territory United Kingdom
                Battle in United Kingdom
                    British attack with 5 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 3 fighters, 1 harbour and 6 infantry
                    Neutral_Axis defend with 2 infantry
                    British win with 5 aaGuns, 3 fighters and 6 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 2 infantry

I made the French into neutral axis instead of neutral allies on accident while I was trying to cut some time on my turn because I’m somewhat lazy. Anywho that created a battle on UK’s turn which locked in the infantry from being moved and also somehow prevented me placing anything in London. So I just added 6 inf to Norway last turn instead of editing out 6inf and then adding six inf to Norway before adding dudes to London.

But I still had 6 inf in my purchase pool for this turn. So I placed them down this turn and then edited back out as 6inf were placed down last turn. You can check my purchases from last turn and this turn and everything adds up.

• '12

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.7

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 5 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Italians
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 98 Sea Zone to Egypt
                2 fighters moved from 98 Sea Zone to Egypt
                1 bomber and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Southern Italy to Norway
                1 fighter moved from Greece to Egypt
                1 fighter moved from Greece to Western Germany
                2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Denmark
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Denmark

• '12

going for broke!  intercept norway?

• yea, send em all up!

• '12

yeah you shot him down, didn’t disable the airbase.

• '12

about 80 percent or better to disable it i would say, and it fails.  not my dice this game that’s for sure.

• both of them or did the tac survive and you didn’t do enough damage?

• '12

let’s not waste any more time here.  it was really just a study for the neutral crush against cow and it helped sharpen the sword.  dice whittled me down, but bottom line, you did better than cow for sure.  i need to get back to some games that have long been stalled out and have very patient players waiting.  see you next league year, that’s gonna be the year i actually try to put together a great record!  ;-)

• I think I got some good dice in this game BECAUSE you wanted to prepare for Cow and Cowluck!  :wink:

Good game Bold, it was nice to play a different type of game. And I look forward to playing some more games against you in the future.

• '12

we each shot down a plane in the air battle and then your aa shot down my bomber which was guaranteed to disable the base if it hit.  i still have some last gasp attempts in this game, could still go at your fleet with all the german air and hope to get hella lucky… but i should get back to some long delayed games that started long before this one.

cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m