13L G40 Hank13(allies+12) vs seththenewb(axis)

• TripleA

If you keep knocking off tier 1 players I’m going to get 6 points for winning this game!
    (Or more likely 2 points for losing :))

• Those were the only games against tier 1 players that I thought I’d win. I’ve got some others ongoing, so maybe those will turn out to be wins. But we’ll see.  :-D

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.7

Game History

Round: 10

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 destroyers, 4 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
                      Japanese take Manchuria from Chinese
                1 bomber moved from French Indo China to India
                2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Szechwan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Szechwan
                3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 43 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from French Indo China to 43 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 2 infantry moved from French Indo China to Shan State

Combat - Japanese
                Strategic bombing raid in India
                    Bombing raid in India rolls: 6 and causes: 3 damage to unit: factory_minor
                    Bombing raid in India causes 3 damage total.
                Battle in Szechwan
                    Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Szechwan from Chinese with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Battle in Shan State
                    Japanese attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                    ANZAC defend with 1 artillery
                    Japanese win, taking Shan State from UK_Pacific with 2 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for ANZAC: 1 artillery
                Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers
                    Americans defend with 1 submarine
                    Japanese win, taking 44 Sea Zone from Americans with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 submarine
                Battle in 43 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers
                    Americans defend with 1 submarine
                    Japanese win with 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                5 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Korea to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 5 infantry and 3 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
                2 fighters moved from Shan State to French Indo China
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Szechwan to French Indo China
                1 aaGun, 2 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Yunnan to French Indo China
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Kweichow to French Indo China
                1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Shantung
                1 fighter moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to Shantung
                1 carrier moved from 35 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from India to French Indo China
                3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 44 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 43 Sea Zone to Philippines
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 43 Sea Zone to French Indo China
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 43 Sea Zone to French Indo China

Place Units - Japanese
                1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Shantung
                3 infantry placed in French Indo China
                2 destroyers, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 37 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,5,1,4,6,1,6,6,4,1,3,6,4,3,2,3,4,1,4,1,4,4,2,2,5,2,5,6,2,4,4,1,3,4,5,6,3,3,1,1,4
                Japanese collect 48 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 48 PUs total

• bump

• FYI, I won’t try to claim a win by bumps unless an opponent completely disappears on me.  :wink:

• TripleA

Sorry for the delay, this game is at the top of my list. I will try to do my turn tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.

@seththenewb:

FYI, I won’t try to claim a win by bumps unless an opponent completely disappears on me.  :wink:

I’ll hold off on making the same claim in case you take Moscow and I need a cheap win :)

• TripleA

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.7

Game History

Round: 10

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 4 infantry, 3 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                2 bombers moved from Queensland to 35 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 37 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 37 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 43 Sea Zone to Borneo
                4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 43 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 3 carriers, 2 cruisers, 6 destroyers and 4 submarines moved from 37 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 3 carriers, 2 cruisers, 6 destroyers and 4 submarines moved from 42 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Albania to Yugoslavia
                1 bomber moved from Greece to Yugoslavia
                3 submarines moved from 93 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 96 Sea Zone to Libya
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Southern France to Northern Italy
                      Americans take Northern Italy from Italians

• TripleA

Alright, here we go.

I need a scramble and Kamikaze decision in sz 35.

I would also like an ool for the battle. I’m OK if you want to do it round by round, but it may be challenging as I am only online in short spurts throughout the night. It’s 5:30 where I am right now and I probably won’t be back online until about 8:30/9pm.

• TripleA

Ignore the time on that message. For some reason I thought you were online when I posted it.

I do require a scramble, Kami and ool though.

• TripleA

@seththenewb:

FYI, I won’t try to claim a win by bumps unless an opponent completely disappears on me.  :wink:

Bump 3 for the win. I don`t like the idea of bumping to win but I do need to finish up some games as the deadline is approaching. I agree with what Gamerman posted to you earlier, so I will just copy and paste it:

_That’s 3 bumps plus another 72 hour delay, so I am claiming the win.

However, if you come back and would like to resume before the end of the league year, I will certainly play it out with you.  And if you win, you will get the win and I will undo the result._

I will be more than happy to pick this one up again. Send me a PM when you are able to continue.

Also, if you can’t continue until after the deadline, let’s start fresh for next year’s league. I am officially challenging you to a home and home series - we’ll agree on a bid and play both sides. If its tied 1-1 then well do a tiebreaker for bragging rights :)

Hope all is well.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m