• Army all the way. Hand to hand combat, machine-guns, big bazookas. I love it!!!

• what do you think the marines do? and by the way, marines have to be thick, so the bullets bounce off! :lol:

• I am from the Corps. I will vote the Corps. The Marines ARE the ass kickers of the U.S. Armed forces. Anyone who says otherwise, doesn’t know the Corps. 8)

• my friend (DasEwokSS/NatFedMike) if anyone remembers him, enlisted in the Marines on Friday. in the delayed service program. he ships out for basic training Jun 27, 2005, 1 week after graduation. I wish him all the best. My vote would be split though. I admire the Marines much more, but I feel a certain loyalty to the Army because I seek WestPoint for College.
    At any rate, any service is better than those Navy Pukes! :)

• australian sas is my favorite! :D

"Never surrender!’

• Morsehead … are you an Ozzie?

My fav branch is the army. The grunts that you need or else any fancy “we are the elite”-forces could pack their things and leave, as they would find themselves encircled and cut of supply in no time.

• @F_alk:

Morsehead … are you an Ozzie?

My fav branch is the army. The grunts that you need or else any fancy “we are the elite”-forces could pack their things and leave, as they would find themselves encircled and cut of supply in no time.

Yes I am australian. What country are you from USA?

• Nah, i am german originally, and have less than two month left here in VIC.

• @F_alk:

Nah, i am german originally, and have less than two month left here in VIC.

OK I am from melbourne VIC :PWhats the _ in F_alk for? :-?

• amen stuka!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m