• Mine is the army, mainly cause they do the most work in general besides marines…What is your favorite?

• 2007 AAR League

I don’t think you can really compare them since every man and woman in the service is risking his or her life for our country. However, if I did have to pick one I’d have to say the navy just cause I like ships.

• Id have to go with the Army, mianly because thye have more history, and as such more weapons and tactics. You cant have an Airforce that uses Swords :wink: .

Air Force… you got to love A couple of sweet planes :wink: … although I have to say UKCommanders statement is very true…

GG

• So much I could say about them all! I went with navy.

• you idiot! wheres the marines? and dont give me that mumbo jumbo that the masrines are a branch of the navy. :x

• '19 Moderator

LOL… doesn’t your paycheck say “Department of the Navy”? :lol:

• What about the Coast Guard!?

• you idiot! wheres the marines? and dont give me that mumbo jumbo that the masrines are a branch of the navy.

But who is it that takes you to where you need to go? Although in recent years this probably isn’t true. The marines are only part of the navy because back in the days of sailing vessels the marines were the soldiers on a ship who boarded enemy ships during battle, and who manned the sniper posts at the top of the masts. Remember it was a french marine who shot the British Admiral Nelson at Trafalgar. On a side note I choose navy because it was the wooden walls of the British that humbled the mighty armies of Napoleon. Being able to go wherever, whenever you like is definately and advantage.

• well, we dont need the sailor boys anymore. thanks to the wright brothers. :)

• Not true Marine. Without a carrier force where would our planes would be? I took Navy because they keep our enemies from ever crossing the Ocean in the first place. :)

• marine, without the Navy we’d be sunk (no pun intended). the massive troop movements seen in both Gulf Wars would be impossible. our air dominance, with short-range fighter craft would require Air Bases in just about every country. we need the carriers to give our fighter’s mobility. the submarine fleet is vital as well for security.
    the department of the navy also has jurisdiction over many research and development projects.

if you think the Navy is expendable marine, than you really are quite thick.

• the department of the navy also has jurisdiction over many research and development projects.

Yes they do! In fact I hear they are working on a boat so large they could transport the entire contents and people of the UnitedStates in just one vessel. This boat is so large that it will displace almost the entire Atlantic Ocean and would be used in the eventuality the US is invaded or attacked by terrorists again…in which case we would just move, probably to the country from which the terrorists came from. That’ll learn 'em.

• The entire contents? Man I hate moving! Can you imagine?! “Sir, we have run out of blankets covering the Statue of Liberty. We will either have to make another trip or risk scratching the paint on the White House.”

• Can you imagine?! “Sir, we have run out of blankets covering the Statue of Liberty. We will either have to make another trip or risk scratching the paint on the White House.”

Unfortunately this has been the one design flaw thus far. Everything from Sea to shining sea can fit including the new york island, and the redwood forests, but just not the statue of liberty.

• Army all the way. Hand to hand combat, machine-guns, big bazookas. I love it!!!

• what do you think the marines do? and by the way, marines have to be thick, so the bullets bounce off! :lol:

• I am from the Corps. I will vote the Corps. The Marines ARE the ass kickers of the U.S. Armed forces. Anyone who says otherwise, doesn’t know the Corps. 8)

• my friend (DasEwokSS/NatFedMike) if anyone remembers him, enlisted in the Marines on Friday. in the delayed service program. he ships out for basic training Jun 27, 2005, 1 week after graduation. I wish him all the best. My vote would be split though. I admire the Marines much more, but I feel a certain loyalty to the Army because I seek WestPoint for College.
    At any rate, any service is better than those Navy Pukes! :)

• australian sas is my favorite! :D

"Never surrender!’

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m