• @Imperious:

he will be spent for game 7 after scoring 30 and 17 boards. He figured that was his final game, now psychologically he is broken that he didn’t get it done with his best effort.

He got his rest just like everyone else - I don’t think it’s as much as a factor as you think.  If that’s the case, the Heat are in trouble because they would be in the same boat.

Wade is tired, but he doesn’t need to fly and get ready as he is already home. And he didn’t empty the tank in that game. He kinda did in game 4. He goes up and down. In G4 he game maximum effort, then took a break in 5 and 6. i think he’ll raise again one last time in g7.

Fly?  From where?  The Heat and Spurs have been in Miami since at least Saturday and haven’t left.  Wade’s injuries aren’t fully healed and he’s been pushing it.  He might get another game, but I’d say his status is more in question than Duncan’s.  Duncan is going to do what he’s done for 17 years in the NBA.

I think they will trade him in some move to get a younger playmate for King James. For James to have a run of say 4-5 Finals, he will need a solid 20 point number two. Wade is now at a stage where he can give you good games but not consistently good games.

Bad knees.

Bosh would go before Wade.  Even if the Heat lose tonight, the bandwagon fans will jump ship but the team will remain more or less the same for another year (unless I have my free agency times mixed up).  They might even decide to continue.  3 years is just getting into finding your swing of things with a team - which showed in their regular season play.

• If Diaw and Lenard play a good game tonight and Ginobili a great one the Spurs can win this game! Go San Antonioooooooo :)  8-)

• He got his rest just like everyone else - I don’t think it’s as much as a factor as you think.  If that’s the case, the Heat are in trouble because they would be in the same boat.

Wade is not 37. At that age consistency is a real issue. It is a huge difference 31 vs. 37

only a few guys play after 35.

The Heat will win. Have no worries.

• See told you.

game went over 180
    James scores 30+
    Wade 20+
    Heat win, James MVP– But Manu Ginobili could be a 6th Heat player due to those turnovers.

He will be released for good.

To win next year, Heat need to get a consistent 20+ scorer and probably trade Wade.

• Hated seeing the Heat win.

SA had two games to win it all. Would have loved to see the 2005 Spurs play this Heat team.

• @Imperious:

See told you.

game went over 180
    James scores 30+
    Wade 20+
    Heat win, James MVP– But Manu Ginobili could be a 6th Heat player due to those turnovers.

He will be released for good.

To win next year, Heat need to get a consistent 20+ scorer and probably trade Wade.

Told us what?  You parroted what everyone else said.  Should have been over in 6.

Of course the best player in the game gets MVP - he may even have gotten it if the Heat lost.

Manu, Pop, and Duncan all talked about retiring after this year.  There is no releasing anyone - and should they decide to stay they should keep it as is.  They stood toe to toe with a team the majority describe as the best this year, perhaps top all time.

You don’t release a franchise player like Wade who can still play.  Although maybe that’s what Heat fans expect - who gives a fark as long as we win?  He won’t be traded unless he asks to be (which he won’t as long as Lebron is there)

You trade Bosh.  Did he even score last night?  Last I checked with around 5 mins left when I tried to get to bed only 5 players on the Heat had scored, and he wasn’t one of them.

Although you could keep him because apparently he can get away with a half tackle to save an elimination game.

• Told us what?  You parroted what everyone else said.  Should have been over in 6.

I told you they would go over 180, I told you Lebron would score +30, I told you Wade would score 20+, I told you to bet the line but don’t give up more than 6 points, i told you Heat would win.

What else you need from me? I made these comments within minutes of game 6 being over. I had no information that wasn’t my own.

Wade will be traded, or should for another younger 20+ PPG. Ginobili should be traded.  Bosh won’t be traded. Heck his rebound in game 6 and all the intangibles he has makes him a keeper.

If Duncan leaves Pop may follow, but that team will be in decline next year due to age issues.

• @Imperious:

Told us what?  You parroted what everyone else said.  Should have been over in 6.

I told you they would go over 180, I told you Lebron would score +30, I told you Wade would score 20+, I told you to bet the line but don’t give up more than 6 points, i told you Heat would win.

What I’m saying is this is not news.  Both teams averaged over 100pts a game during the regular season, and every single Finals game was 180+.  Lebron averaged over 30 the majority of the series, specifically the last 4 games.  Wade had no issue scoring unless no one else was.  I also don’t bet, so that’s useless to me even though you lost that one.

Wade will be traded, or should for another younger 20+ PPG. Ginobili should be traded.  Bosh won’t be traded. Heck his rebound in game 6 and all the intangibles he has makes him a keeper.

There’s not a single person talking about this except you.  Their #1 and #2 pieces are LBJ and Wade.  Bosh is a distant 3.  If anyone is traded, it’s him.  He’s the only one with value that is expendable.  Who would take Ginobili except a crap team?  He’ll retire before they even think of trading him.  Bosh does well with other scorers around him and not facing big men.  He’s too chicken to really go toe-to-toe unless his facing people smaller than him.

If Duncan leaves Pop may follow, but that team will be in decline next year due to age issues.

Without a doubt, they will leave together.  It’s already been expressed.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it was this offseason, whether they won or not.  But the truth is, they have age, but they have a great core of role players.  And the aging hasn’t been that bad.  Duncan and Parker weren’t quite the same a year and two ago, this year they lit it up.  Manu was fine except the Finals in one game - otherwise he played his role.  Kawhi Leonard will be a star, and I’ve said that since he was still with San Diego St.  Danny Green may yet find his mark.  Not even going to move on because it’s moot now.  It was a good mix of young up and coming players and seasoned veterans and it worked.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m