Battle Board for Axis & Allies 1914, Combat rounds,IPC chart, Task Force Cards

• Thanks. E-mail sent

• Nice work. One thing I did with my Combat Rounds board is assign dates to each round, but in six-month intervals. Italy doesn’t enter the game until round 2, and tanks actually move to a later round than 4. Although most games still go into the 1920s, and least The Great War isn’t overlapping the Nazi invasion of Poland any more.

• Thanks I have been fixing spacing and learning more about Powerpoint.
    My next project will be making task forces for the Central and Allies powers.

Instead of doing just individual nations most likely I will just make a general Central or Allies task force.

• '22

Tx for this handy item 8-)

• There are some nice setup charts (unfortunately in German) at daak.de in the forum of other strategy games, I would post a link, but i can’t.

• Nice ones! Though I´d prefer German soldiers on the German Setup-Chart ;-)

Could you share the file, I would really like to make the other ones !!

• The german chart is already updated, now with german soldiers ;-)

I have created the charts for all nations, also a nice chart for the ipcs and a chart for the combat rounds.

I could also create files without the german text, so it would be possible to add the english text.

How can I share the files with you?

• hi, looks cool, i take a few cards so thanks for the great work

ron

• You could add to the order of play the sequence for amphibious assault.
    1. Sea Combat (if necessary)
    2. Pre-emptive strike
    3. Offshore Bombardment
    4. Land Battle

Mines happen during the movement phase, but you could have a reminder to check for mines before any sea combat.

I took a break from A&A, but will use the order of play and IPC chart when I battle my son tomorrow.

• Hi everyone…I also made some reference cards and thought I would post them for any to use.  I’ve attached Austria for now.  The rest later today.  These are simple “Screen Shots” of the cards to cut down on size for the forum…higher quality available if you like.

Enjoy!

-Soup

AustriaHungary.png

• '17 '15

Really good stuff….well done,good job!

• Dukla,

Thanks for the positive feedback!  I actually changed out the attachment above…the Amphibious Assault section was still bugging me.  I’ve based them off the original Europe Cards, I really wish 1914 had come with something similar.  Once I finally decide they are good I plan to get them printed on some thick card stock.

• Really nice! I would like to use all of them. When will you post the rest?

• Chacmool,

Thanks a lot!  Hope you enjoy the whole collection  :-)

(These are all captured screenshots and then saved in .PNG formats to keep the size down, they should still be fairly clean/clear)

RussianEmpire.png

• It made sense to include the USW on the Germany card, and our A&A group kept wanting to give Subs a first strike capability…so I included that as well.

Germany.png

• I also wanted to have something about the air supremacy and artillery for defending units.  Since France is 1 of only 2 countries to begin the game with a Fighter, I thought it made sense to include it on the France card.  Also, our group had a disagreement about the strafing run by the fighters, so I got that clarified as well.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=30272.720

France.png

• It wasn’t until the Ottoman Empire was about to capture India, that we realized the British could build in Bombay.  Also, since the British start the game with controlling Egypt, it seemed a good place to identify how the Suez Canal is controlled.

BritishEmpire.png

• At this point, I decided I wanted a little note/reminder on every card…so for the Ottoman Empire I figured it would have something about the canals.  Since the Dardanelles & Bosphorus are open by default in the game, I went with the Suez Canal.  Plus, I find that grey spot between Egypt and Trans-Jordan to be misleading.

*Though…I’m thinking about a House-Rule for controlling the Turkish Straits through Constantinople.  It’s my understanding that they were closed during WWI anyways.

OttomanEmpire.png

• I really like that we have to wait until Round 4 for the US to join the war…so I thought Italy could have something similar.  So on our second game we went with a Round 1 Neutrality for them.

Also…Krieghund was kind enough to correct me on some Sea Combat rules. I thought it went nicely on the Italian card.

Italy.png

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m