Operation Dark Skies JamesAleman(axis) vs Allweneedislove

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Round: 3

Politics - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 2 bombers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 3 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 artillery moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
                      Germans take Normandy Bordeaux from French
                1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 88 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Baltic States
                7 bombers moved from Western Germany to Baltic States
                2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Baltic States
                1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 3 submarines moved from 109 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to Baltic States

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 88 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber
                    British defend with 2 transports
                    Germans win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                    Casualties for British: 2 transports
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Germans attack with 7 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Russians defend with 1 aaGun and 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Baltic States from Russians with 7 bombers, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 11
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 aaGun and 3 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
                6 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Baltic States to Belarus
                2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Southern Italy to Finland
                2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Belarus
                3 aaGuns, 3 armour, 3 artilleries and 17 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
                2 artilleries and 8 infantry moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
                6 armour and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Yugoslavia to Eastern Poland
                3 aaGuns and 1 artillery moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
                1 artillery moved from Southern France to Northern Italy
                1 bomber moved from Baltic States to Western Germany
                1 bomber moved from 88 Sea Zone to Gibraltar

Place Units - Germans
                1 mech_infantry placed in Germany
                1 destroyer placed in 112 Sea Zone
                2 bombers and 1 fighter placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 46 PUs; end with 49 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 54 PUs

• I will scramble 3 fighters vs Russian sub z112.

Order of loss Belarus:aagun, inf, art, mech, 2 german armor, italian armor, bombers, tac, italian armor, german armor, fighters.

To those reading the bomber thread:
    To preserve the German fleet, I deviated from 2 more bombers to make a dd, fighter, the mech will be needed for Greece later.
    My original plan called for 12 bombers by this turn, now I have 9, the strategy leaves room for flexibility based on game outcomes. The Germany navy is new to my play testing and I feel it is worth the extra investment to preserve it if possible.

I also changed Italy’s planned Mech build turn 2, the bomber was deemed more important for the extra punch it gives the 3 Italian armor, 2 fighters and other units. So far so good in terms of demonstrating the range and flexibility of the bombers, we’ll see how things develop. This should be Russia’s last full production, the lockdown is set up to begin unless my opponent draws the bombers elsewhere like he did on turn 2, when my 3 bombers were enticed to sink the UK navy instead of landing in Romania to bomb Russia this turn. Now I have 2 bomber forces able to bomb UK and Russia if they are free.

• @JamesAleman:

I will scramble 3 fighters vs Russian sub z112.

Order of loss Belarus:aagun, inf, art, mech, 2 german armor, italian armor, bombers, tac, italian armor, german armor, fighters.

To preserve the German fleet, I deviated from 2 more bombers to make a dd, fighter, the mech will be needed for Greece later.
    My original plan called for 12 bombers by this turn, now I have 9, the strategy leaves room for flexibility based on game outcomes. The Germany navy is new to my play testing and I feel it is worth the extra investment to preserve it if possible.

I also changed Italy’s planned Mech build turn 2, the bomber was deemed more important for the extra punch it gives the 3 Italian armor, 2 fighters and other units. So far so good in terms of demonstrating the range and flexibility of the bombers, we’ll see how things develop. This should be Russia’s last full production, the lockdown is set up to begin unless my opponent draws the bombers elsewhere like he did on turn 2, when my 3 bombers were enticed to sink the UK navy instead of landing in Romania to bomb Russia this turn. Now I have 2 bomber forces able to bomb UK and Russia if they are free.

As you can see, the Italian starting unit presence, along with the armor, mech and bomber built by Italy turn 1 and 2, make blocking with Russia very challenging. German is set up to secure both factories next turn, since Italy can clear many blockers, in addition Italy poses a serious risk to Moscow in terms of opening a channel for 3 German armor and the air force. Due to the Russian determination to deny Factories, a large portion of their forces are cut off from the Capital and risk severe strafes from air and land forces in theater. Japan will be able to drop an airbase (not sure I want to) and bomb Moscow turn 5 if needed, and in a pinch Italy can as well. We still need to see what effect the allied Atlantic threat will pose to the Germans, in addition, there is a Greece garrison that will have to be ignored for a couple of turns, with the 54 IPCs collected by Berlin, only 1 mech can be built without dropping the 4 bomber build, If things got dire, I could at this time do 3 bombers and make 4 mech, but I am below my bomber quota, and a mech a turn should suit me for now. Next turn, Germany will go up 7-8 IPCs from Novgorod and or Karelia. Archangel should be blitz-able to remove the NO at this point since my navy will be otherwise engaged in other endeavors.

• Its hard not to justify the dd and fighter build.  For 18 IPC you guarantee the safety of your fleet of 66 IPC.  You are not deviating from the bomber build.  If you didn’t have the fleet, you’d be building bombers.

The real problem is Germany is playing around with their fleet.  The only reason to keep that fleet is to use as casualties as bombers…an excellent reason btw.  And it didn’t cost much to save it.  Russia is in danger of falling in 2 turns.  Lockdown for sure next turn.

God save the queen, you can start playing the waiting game in Russia and lockdown Britain now.

• Let me reiterate something here.  You are actually building bombers by saving the fleet!

By providing casualty soakoffs for taking out any attempt by Britain or the US to come to Europe.

You have 8 Soaks before your attack power diminishes at all.  So with the bombers on the board plus your soaks, exactly how many carriers and planes must the US build?

The fact that the ships get to fire is pretty nice too, only adds to the threat, although I don’t even count fleet as attackers with bombers, just soakoffs.

• Allweneedislove, you have done well, I am not at my bomber quotas. This has been costly for the allies, but it did reduce my threat by 30 percent so far. You also crushed my Italy for now(I typically don’t in my games). This leaves me two choices for Egypt, build a new fleet with Italy and or Germany out of  S. France…or do a neutral crush of Turkey, Spain, Sweden as I get time and mech. So keep an eye out in the Middle East, as a late game Neutral crush only increases the range of my bombers as flying over Spain shortens the distance to Allied navies.

Well, as you can see, if Italy is ever able to take a territory next to Moscow (most likely if the axis are able to hold that position), all bombers can redeploy to S. Italy…There, 3-4 bombers can be deployed to Moscow and London on a rotating basis. Only the Moscow bombers will land out of range of the Atlantic allied fleet, the remaining bombers and ships are able to hit, I can also back 1 space away from Moscow, send the defending slow moving air back to Europe to deal with an allied fleet that is larger than I’d like (to preserve bombers from being removed during an allied fleet sinking).

• I’m a noob, I was playing with our game, doing Japan’s turn in advance, I figured I would be ok if I didn’t post summaries, I forgot we would get emails about the battles, please ignore those emails, and I will save the game for offline play…just working ahead for what ifs.

• TripleA

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Politics - Russians
                Trigger Russians Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 3 artilleries and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                17 infantry moved from Sakha to Amur
                1 infantry moved from Ulaanbaatar to Amur
                2 infantry moved from Buyant-Uhaa to Amur
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                1 submarine moved from 112 Sea Zone to 105 Sea Zone

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Russians attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 1 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Baltic States, round 2 :  2/4 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                    Russians win with 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Battle in Amur
                    Russians attack with 20 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 20 infantry in Amur, round 2 :  3/20 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry in Amur, round 2 :  3/11 hits
                        3 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                        Russians roll dice for 17 infantry in Amur, round 3 :  1/17 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 6 infantry in Amur, round 3 :  4/8 hits
                        4 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                        Russians roll dice for 13 infantry in Amur, round 4 :  3/13 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 5 infantry in Amur, round 4 :  2/7 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                        Russians roll dice for 11 infantry in Amur, round 5 :  3/11 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Amur, round 5 :  2/4 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Russians , 2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                        Russians roll dice for 9 infantry in Amur, round 6 :  2/9 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 armour in Amur, round 6 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                    Russians win, taking Amur from Japanese with 8 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 12 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
                2 aaGuns moved from Sakha to Amur
                1 infantry moved from Dzavhan to Central Mongolia
                2 infantry moved from Olgiy to Kansu
                1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 9 infantry moved from Bryansk to Russia
                1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Rostov
                4 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Rostov
                1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
                1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Western Ukraine
                1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                1 aaGun, 2 armour, 6 artilleries, 11 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Rostov
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Rostov
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel

Place Units - Russians
                3 artilleries and 7 infantry placed in Russia
                2 infantry placed in Ukraine

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 32 PUs; end with 32 PUs total
                Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Territory Summary for Russians :

Kansu : 2 infantry
        Amur : 2 aaGuns and 8 infantry
        Olgiy : 1 flag
        Dzavhan : 1 flag
        Central Mongolia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Buyant-Uhaa : 1 flag
        Ulaanbaatar : 1 flag
        Tsagaan Olom : 1 flag
        Karelia : 1 infantry
        Bryansk : 1 infantry
        Rostov : 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 6 artilleries, 2 fighters, 12 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
        Vyborg : 1 infantry
        Archangel : 1 infantry
        Bessarabia : 1 infantry
        Russia : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 4 artilleries, 1 factory_major and 16 infantry
        Ukraine : 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry
        Western Ukraine : 1 infantry
        Volgograd : 1 factory_minor
        Novgorod : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 4 infantry
        Smolensk : 1 infantry
        115 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
        105 Sea Zone : 1 submarine

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 46 / 54
        Russians : 32 / 37
        Japanese : 33 / 46
        Americans : 52 / 53
        Chinese : 7 / 7
        British : 29 / 21
        UK_Pacific : 24 / 24
        Italians : 14 / 20
        ANZAC : 14 / 15
        French : 10 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 2 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 airfield, 1 bomber and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
                1 infantry moved from Chahar to Hopei
                4 bombers moved from Hunan to Suiyuyan
                6 fighters moved from Hunan to Hopei
                2 artilleries moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                1 infantry moved from Siberia to Sakha
                      Japanese take Sakha from Russians
                1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Suiyuyan

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 airfield, 1 bomber and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
                1 infantry moved from Chahar to Hopei
                4 bombers moved from Hunan to Suiyuyan
                6 fighters moved from Hunan to Hopei
                2 artilleries moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                1 infantry moved from Siberia to Sakha
                      Japanese take Sakha from Russians
                1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Suiyuyan

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in Hopei
                    Japanese attack with 2 artilleries, 6 fighters and 1 infantry
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Hopei from Chinese with 1 artillery and 6 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Suiyuyan
                    Japanese attack with 4 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win with 4 bombers and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                4 bombers moved from Suiyuyan to Yunnan
                6 fighters moved from Hopei to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Suiyuyan to Chahar
                6 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
                1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Hainan to 36 Sea Zone
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                2 artilleries moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Manchuria to Korea
                1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
                4 fighters moved from Anhwe to Korea
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Anhwe to Kwangsi
                3 artilleries, 8 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to 19 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi

Place Units - Japanese
                1 bomber and 6 infantry placed in Japan
                1 airfield placed in Kwangsi

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 35 PUs; end with 36 PUs total
                Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 46 PUs

• I will scramble 3 units in z112 if attack by UK or France. Order of loss: bb,cv,3subs,ca,3ftr,cv,bb

• @JamesAleman:

I will scramble 3 units in z112 if attack by UK or France. Order of loss: bb,cv,3subs,ca,3ftr,cv,bb

Add dd after subs

• TripleA

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 5 destroyers, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Central United States to Western United States

Place Units - Americans
                1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
                3 destroyers placed in 101 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone
                Note to player Americans: America has joined the Allies, and declared war on the Axis!
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Germans and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Italians and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Americans War Japanese: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs total
                Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs
                Objective Americans 4 Philippines: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 62 PUs
                Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 67 PUs
                Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 77 PUs

Territory Summary for Americans :

Philippines : 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        Guam : 1 airfield
        Wake Island : 1 airfield
        Western United States : 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Hawaiian Islands : 1 airfield, 2 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        Midway : 1 airfield
        26 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
        10 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport
        54 Sea Zone : 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 2 infantry, 2 submarines and 1 transport
        Central United States : 4 aaGuns, 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
        Eastern United States : 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        101 Sea Zone : 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 8 destroyers, 1 submarine and 1 transport

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 31 / 37
        Japanese : 35 / 46
        Americans : 52 / 77
        Chinese : 6 / 7

• TripleA

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
                Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
                Chinese buy 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Chinese

Non Combat Move - Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Kansu to Suiyuyan
                5 infantry moved from Kansu to Shensi
                1 infantry moved from Sikang to Szechwan
                5 infantry moved from Sikang to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
                2 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
                Chinese collect 6 PUs; end with 7 PUs total

Territory Summary for Chinese :

Shensi : 12 infantry
        Suiyuyan : 1 infantry
        Szechwan : 1 infantry
        Burma : 1 fighter

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 35 / 46
        Chinese : 6 / 7

• TripleA

Game History

Politics - British
                British takes Political Action: Political Action British To War With Japanese
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    British succeeds on action: Political Action British To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific buy 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - British
                1 infantry moved from Greece to Albania
                      British take Albania from Italians
                1 infantry moved from Greece to Bulgaria
                      British take Bulgaria from Germans
                1 infantry moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
                      British take Tobruk from Italians
                1 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Ethiopia
                      British take Ethiopia from Italians
                1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Kenya
                      British take Kenya from Italians
                1 armour moved from Egypt to Belgian Congo
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to Tanganyika Territory
                1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Tanganyika Territory
                1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Belgian Congo
                1 mech_infantry moved from Union of South Africa to Tanganyika Territory
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Union of South Africa to Belgian Congo
                1 submarine moved from 91 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Egypt to 93 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 109 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
                      British take 109 Sea Zone from Germans
                1 infantry moved from Celebes to 44 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 44 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Siam
                1 infantry moved from Kwangtung to Kiangsi
                      Chinese take Kiangsi from Japanese

Combat - British
                Battle in Siam
                Battle in 93 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 bomber and 1 submarine
                    Italians defend with 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 bomber in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the Italians lost in 93 Sea Zone
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in 93 Sea Zone, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 bomber in 93 Sea Zone, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 cruiser and 1 transport in 93 Sea Zone, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the Italians lost in 93 Sea Zone
                        1 transport owned by the Italians lost in 93 Sea Zone
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in 93 Sea Zone, round 4 :  1/1 hits
                    British win, taking Siam from Japanese, taking 93 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 bomber and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 27
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                Battle in Belgian Congo
                    British attack with 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Italians defend with 1 infantry
                        British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belgian Congo, round 2 :  0/4 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Belgian Congo, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belgian Congo, round 3 :  1/4 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Belgian Congo, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Belgian Congo
                    British win, taking Belgian Congo from Italians with 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Battle in Tanganyika Territory
                    British attack with 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Italians defend with 1 infantry
                        British roll dice for 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Tanganyika Territory, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Tanganyika Territory, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Tanganyika Territory
                    British win, taking Tanganyika Territory from Italians with 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in 92 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 submarine
                    Italians defend with 1 transport
                        1 transport owned by the Italians lost in 92 Sea Zone
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                    British win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 transport

Non Combat Move - British
                1 bomber moved from 93 Sea Zone to Morocco
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Tanganyika Territory to Rhodesia
                2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from India to Burma
                1 infantry moved from Burma to Shan State
                1 aaGun moved from Burma to Shan State
                1 infantry moved from Persia to Northwest Persia
                      British take Northwest Persia from Neutral_Allies
                2 infantry moved from Persia to Northwest Persia
                2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
                1 mech_infantry moved from Eire to United Kingdom
                3 aaGuns, 2 fighters and 3 infantry moved from Scotland to United Kingdom
                1 destroyer moved from 119 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from British Guiana to Brazil
                      British take Brazil from Neutral_Allies

Place Units - British
                1 destroyer placed in 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs total

Place Units - UK_Pacific
                1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific collect 25 PUs; end with 25 PUs total
                Objective UK Pacific 2 Kwangtung And Malaya: UK_Pacific met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 30 PUs
                Some Units in India change ownership: 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys

Territory Summary for British, UK_Pacific :

Kiangsi : 1 infantry
        Siam : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Shan State : 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
        Burma : 2 aaGuns, 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 15 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
        India : 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
        Malaya : 1 harbour
        Kwangtung : 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Celebes : 1 flag
        Sumatra : 1 flag
        37 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        39 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
        Belgian Congo : 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
        Iceland : 1 airfield
        Quebec : 1 armour, 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry
        Trans-Jordan : 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
        New Brunswick Nova Scotia : 1 harbour
        Egypt : 1 harbour
        Union of South Africa : 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        Scotland : 1 airfield
        Kenya : 1 mech_infantry
        United Kingdom : 5 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 3 fighters, 1 harbour, 8 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Rhodesia : 1 tactical_bomber
        Tanganyika Territory : 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Morocco : 1 bomber
        Tobruk : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Albania : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Ethiopia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        93 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
        Eire : 1 flag
        Bulgaria : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        109 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        Greece : 1 flag, 1 aaGun and 3 infantry
        92 Sea Zone : 3 submarines
        Eastern Persia : 1 flag
        81 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        Brazil : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        Northwest Persia : 1 flag, 3 infantry
        Persia : 1 flag
        110 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 45 / 54
        British : 37 / 37
        UK_Pacific : 25 / 30
        Italians : 9 / 20
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0

• TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 2 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Italians
                2 armour moved from Belarus to Smolensk
                1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia
                1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Smolensk
                1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk
                2 fighters moved from Romania to Bessarabia
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Bessarabia

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 2 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Italians
                2 armour moved from Belarus to Smolensk
                1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia
                1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Smolensk
                1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk
                2 fighters moved from Romania to Bessarabia

Combat - Italians
                Battle in Smolensk
                    Italians attack with 3 armour and 1 bomber
                    Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 3 armour and 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in Bessarabia
                    Italians attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                    Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians win, taking Bessarabia from Russians with 2 fighters and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                    Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 7 and causes: 7 damage to unit: factory_major
                    Bombing raid in Russia causes 7 damage total.

Non Combat Move - Italians
                1 bomber moved from Smolensk to Belarus
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Romania to Belarus
                2 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
                2 fighters moved from Bessarabia to Eastern Poland
                1 mech_infantry moved from Southern France to Northern Italy
                1 aaGun and 3 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy
                1 aaGun and 3 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
                1 mech_infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
                1 bomber moved from Russia to Belarus

Place Units - Italians
                2 fighters placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
                Italians collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs total
                Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 15 PUs

• TripleA

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
                ANZAC buy 1 destroyer and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
                2 infantry moved from Queensland to New South Wales
                1 transport moved from 62 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from New Zealand to 63 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 63 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
                1 destroyer moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 38 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
                1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
                ANZAC collect 14 PUs; end with 14 PUs total
                Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 19 PUs
                Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 24 PUs

Territory Summary for ANZAC :

Burma : 1 aaGun, 3 fighters and 2 infantry
        Queensland : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        New Zealand : 1 airfield and 1 harbour
        New South Wales : 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        New Guinea : 1 infantry
        Java : 1 flag
        Dutch New Guinea : 1 flag
        37 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        39 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        54 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers and 1 transport
        62 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer and 1 transport
        Trans-Jordan : 2 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 30 / 37
        Italians : 10 / 15
        ANZAC : 14 / 24

• TripleA

Game History

Combat Move - French
                1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Algeria

Non Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Territory Summary for French :

Trans-Jordan : 1 infantry
        United Kingdom : 2 infantry
        Anglo Egyptian Sudan : 1 infantry
        Morocco : 1 infantry
        Algeria : 1 infantry
        104 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        98 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        91 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 30 / 37
        Italians : 10 / 15
        ANZAC : 14 / 24

Game History

Round: 4

Politics - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 4 bombers and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 2 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 unit repaired.
                3 bombers moved from Belarus to Archangel
                3 bombers moved from Belarus to Russia
                2 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Belarus to Bryansk
                2 fighters moved from Belarus to Bryansk
                1 infantry moved from Belarus to Archangel
                1 fighter moved from Belarus to Western Ukraine
                1 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
                2 bombers moved from Western Germany to Western Ukraine
                1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Western Ukraine
                1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 3 submarines moved from 112 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Finland to 115 Sea Zone

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m