13LG40NT Boldfresh (allies +9) vs seththenewb (axis)

• @Boldfresh:

Maybe with the points from beating me you will be!  Pound that little weasel. :roll:

Are you talking about alexgreat? And I do think that winning against you would increase my point total some.

One game I got flat out beat, one game I had horrible dice to start and made a mistake that cost me big, one game I made a mistake that cost me the game late into the game (although I probably would’ve lost that one), and then there was that game against the cowluck. And cow refuses to play me again.

So there are my four losses summed up, not to take anything away from my opponents though. You have to have the ability to capitalize on your opponent’s mistakes. And I refuse to acknowledge that anyone can play a perfect game. Everyone will make mistakes at some point, it’s just a matter of the degree of the mistake(s) and whether your opponent sees and capitalizes on said mistake. The good players will make fewer mistakes and are generally speaking a lot better at capitalizing on their opponent’s mistakes.

• '12

yes I am Not sure if Alex the great is a bigger weasel than me1945 or not - too close to call.  :lol:

• @Boldfresh:

WHOA alexgreat agreed to play a tier 1 player??? :? :-o

He does seem to have built his record up by beating lower ranked players doesn’t he? I haven’t really seen his game, so I don’t know how good he is/isn’t. I just know that I keep sending out challenges to tier 1 guys.  :-P

• '12

Yeah I dont know if he is a legitimate tier 1 or not since he hasnt played a single tier 1 opponent.  :roll:

He has refused to play me for months now.

• '12

GG seth, this one’s over.  not even COWluck could save the allies here.  i clearly lost track of the plot somewhere in the middle of this one - lotta work and the baby coming probably had a big part to play.  i am happy to offer you a rematch.

cheers

• GG Bold. I’d be up for a rematch, but I have quite a few games on my plate. I should have a game finish up in a week or so. We can start a rematch at that point.

• '12

sure let me know.

• Yeah, I’ll definitely PM. Need to prove that it wasn’t just luck or a fluke.  :evil:

• '12

@seththenewb:

Yeah, I’ll definitely PM. Need to prove that it wasn’t just luck or a fluke.  :evil:

yeah, you gotta prove it.

• Ok, same bid and switch sides? Same bid and same sides? Or rebid?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m