Should IL settle his case on the Judge Judy show?

• So IL, if a renter wagered doubling up their rent over a game of A&A would you accept the offer? However if they defeated you, they got a month free. They would provide drinks and appetizers.

I don’t gamble on sure money. Gambling is for fun and playing AA for money is not my idea of fun. Sounds like something a loser would do to make ends meet. When i goto Reno or Vegas i just bring lots of money for Poker, Baccarat, and sports betting. Not AA.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

So IL, if a renter wagered doubling up their rent over a game of A&A would you accept the offer? However if they defeated you, they got a month free. They would provide drinks and appetizers.

I don’t gamble on sure money. Gambling is for fun and playing AA for money is not my idea of fun. Sounds like something a loser would do to make ends meet. When i goto Reno or Vegas i just bring lots of money for Poker, Baccarat, and sports betting. Not AA.

Well if you don’t consider AA a “sure” thing, it must mean you lose a lot of games… ;)

• '12

“I don’t gamble on sure money” - that makes no sense IL - you can ONLY gamble on sure money in vegas - they don’t take IOU’s.

• “I don’t gamble on sure money” - that makes no sense IL - you can ONLY gamble on sure money in vegas

Let me make it clear:

Rent being paid to me already=Sure money
    Me gambling in Vegas= Sure money  ( sports bets, Poker are games of skill)

Games with dice are = not sure money

• '12

games with dice are no different than poker or sports betting. If you want sure money you have to play chess.

• '12

to be exactly correct regarding poker sport betting and a&a I am NOT saying they are no different what I’m saying is they are similar from the standpoint that both have an element of luck with you cannot control.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m