• It’s hilarious to watch you act like a saint with all the lying and manipulation in the VERY POST in which you are trying to paint yourself like the good guy in this.

You act like your attendance (or lack thereof) at Stanford is not germane, painting it like the issue is about the school you went to. The school doesn’t matter, you could have gone to Podunk A&M, what matters is that you lied about the school you went to to establish credibility, and you are trying to distract from the LIE by making it about the SCHOOL. Sorry, you failed.

You act like “all I have done is defend myself after the Stanford business”:, but then post gems of defense like  “blah blah blah… idiot”

You act like everyone is cussing you out and calling you  hugely insensitive names, when how many people actually did that? And all the while you are insulting people right back? Calling them idiots, which refers to someone with low intelligence (usually mental retardation). Why is that so much higher and mightier than a slur about someone’s sexual preference?

I have never claimed that I was contributing to the original topic. I’d ask you to prove where I said that, but I know about your history of supplying proof. (In this thread, it’s been better than usual, actually. It’s good to see I taught you something in the threads about what started WWI. Keep it up! (no sarcasm there)) It’s pretty clear from my first post that what I was addressing  the fact that everything you post needs to be taken with a grain of salt or ignored completely as it is immensely myopic, and as soon as your ego gets involved, the chance for rational discussion between adults is GONE. (And I don’t follow you around, I was sent a PM to come look at this thread while you were getting caught in another lie. You have some exceptionalities that both amuse me and cause dismay, the latter because these boards would be a lot better if you just started your own A&A site and posted there instead of here).

• It’s hilarious to watch you act like a saint with all the lying and manipulation in the VERY POST in which you are trying to paint yourself like the good guy in this.

You act like your attendance (or lack thereof) at Stanford is not germane, painting it like the issue is about the school you went to. The school doesn’t matter, you could have gone to Podunk A&M, what matters is that you lied about the school you went to to establish credibility, and you are trying to distract from the LIE by making it about the SCHOOL. Sorry, you failed.

You act like “all I have done is defend myself after the Stanford business”:, but then post gems of defense like  “blah blah blah… idiot”

You act like everyone is cussing you out and calling you  hugely insensitive names, when how many people actually did that? And all the while you are insulting people right back? Calling them idiots, which refers to someone with low intelligence (usually mental retardation). Why is that so much higher and mightier than a slur about someone’s sexual preference?

I have never claimed that I was contributing to the original topic. I’d ask you to prove where I said that, but I know about your history of supplying proof. (In this thread, it’s been better than usual, actually. It’s good to see I taught you something in the threads about what started WWI. Keep it up! (no sarcasm there)) It’s pretty clear from my first post that what I was addressing  the fact that everything you post needs to be taken with a grain of salt or ignored completely as it is immensely myopic, and as soon as your ego gets involved, the chance for rational discussion between adults is GONE. (And I don’t follow you around, I was sent a PM to come look at this thread while you were getting caught in another lie. You have some exceptionalities that both amuse me and cause dismay, the latter because these boards would be a lot better if you just started your own A&A site and posted there instead of here).

The thing that constantly sinks anything you say is how you show up out of the blue, and fill a thread with totally off topic posts and just continue posting rubbish. You frequently just say the opposite of what was actually posted because you never read the body of argument and head back to your personal talking points. I find all this is a person who took previous verbal defeats too hard and it effected you, and now you seek to fight again with more words in an attempt to satisfy a broken ego. This is not the way to argue and it is very clear you brought nothing to the argument. But typically, you will post and i will reply….forever, which is fine by me.

What is more funny is you post that what i write should be taken with a “grain of salt”. Yet it is you time and time again who has about 90% of his posts a direct confrontation with me!  Nobody else comes close, except perhaps the original guy earlier in this thread… People just check out 1914’s posts… all he has done since he joined was argue with me, which probably makes him a proxy account for somebody else. For somebody to dismiss what i post and spend so much time arguing and making his entire profile of posts, one big crap fest of verbal battles very suspicious.

I have never claimed that I was contributing to the original topic. I’d ask you to prove where I said that, but I know about your history of supplying proof

That is what you’re supposed to be doing, not come in here and continue to hijack another thread with your personal issues.  :roll: I told you that you didn’t contribute, and that is correct. I don’t have to find “where you said that” because you didn’t contribute at all in this thread.

Every time we meet it is because you follow me around like a newly born puppy and continue the same garbage from a previous argument and derail threads. It is YOU that shows up because as i said before you got this wounded ego from losing something that really nobody cares about. Perhaps that is what bothers you the most?

Well go ahead and post again with more crap.

• Laughing… believe what? � You have yet to say “I’m from here” or “I’m not from here…” � It’s like you don’t want to commit to being from one place or not being from another place in particular.

Look, I’ll lay my cards out on the table. � I don’t think you went to Stanford. � I don’t think you live in Malibu and own some apartment buildings like you claim. � You’re not Californian or even American. � Your too dumb to have gone to a good school (if you did go to a decent school, you’d know the correct term to use for me would be “homophobe” not “homophobic.”  I’m neither, btw, just trying to help you out on proper English) � If you did graduate from college in 90, that would make you mid-late 40s, but you say that you play badminton most evenings… which I tend to believe (because why in the world would anyone make THAT up), but it shows that you likely are single and don’t have a family–which is kinda sad. � I spend most evenings playing with my kids and then having some quiet time with my wife. � Watching a movie or reading together, usually, once the munchkins are in bed. � So I know how nice those moments are, and it does make sad to think that a middle aged man isn’t able to enjoy that. �

But, at the end of the day, I think you maybe had some college, or went to an average school, but are single, likely British. � For sure not American. � Probably don’t live in California, otherwise, you’d know that Malibu is a pretty small and super-exclusive place populated by really, really successful movie stars, Russian oligarchs, or California tech billionaires. � More plausibly if you were a successful upper middle class business person, you’d live in Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Pasadena, Santa Ana, Orange, Marina Del Ray, Santa Barbara, etc… but Malibu, Mulholland Drive, Bev. Hills, etc. would be out of your price range. � And if you were a tech billionaire who really did live in Malibu… I’d expect more out of your postings… if you even were on here to begin with.

I just think you’re a normal, middle-class, working class stiff (like me) who likes World War II and gaming… nothing wrong with that. � But you make up this story about who you are and what you do and where you live and it’s just… sad. � And the bullying is really, really unbecoming. � And I fully admit that I’ve been bullying you on here, but it really is in reaction to way over the top reactions on your part (think back to the first time we crossed paths. � I think my first posting response to you was “dude, chill out” and you kept going, berating me for having a different opinion than you, without awknowledging that differing opinions can be perfectly valid and defendable, even if you disagree with them). �

So… I’m tired of this. � I’ve got work piling up, and honestly, I don’t think this is doing any good. � I think you’re a sad asshole. � And I freely admit I’ve got a foul mouth, but I work with the military and it kinda rubs off. � My fault, but that’s honestly a lot of how people I work with talk. � If it offends people, sorry, but I’ve done a lot of self-censoring already. �

I have saved this post from Rjpeters and I’m going to just post it whenever IL gets all full of him self in threads from now on  :-D enjoy

• @Imperious:

I find all this is a person who took previous verbal defeats too hard and it effected you,

Which defeats? Please link to them.

(Also, for someone who calls out spelling and grammar mistakes all the time, you should know that it is “affected,” not “effected”)

• vonlettowvorbeck1914 you need to stop your anti IL crusade. It makes you look foolish. You get PM’s to catch IL in lies? You act like a 16 year old girl in high school who has called all her friends to get gossip on the B*tch who stole your boyfriend. So that you can make fun of her during lunch break.

IL, come on man. You make your own “trolls” by being a dick. You have this special ability to make people dislike you so much that they follow you around trying to get everyone to see how much of a boy friend stealing sl*t you are. I think I have been watching too much teen drama movies with my girlfriend maybe?

Stop all these closed circle arguments. Roll your eyes, kiss make up. I don’t care what you do. I just don’t want to have to sift through 10 pages of crap in every forum to read an interesting topic. Grow up. Your “intelligent” arguments are making you look stupid. And you are losing your credibility by acting like children. (this applies to IL and vonlettow)

I have nothing against either of you, I’m sure you are both stand up guys outside of the internet community, where you don’t have to hide behind a computer screen. If i offended anyone…meh…who cares i can just hide behind my computer screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ

And back to what this topic thread is actually about…

I think Germany should have helped Italy out a lot more in the Mediterranean. Increased U-boat production and continue bombing raids on British air fields. starve them out. Run anti British propaganda campaigns in France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Run anti soviet propaganda everywhere and anywhere they could. Push the British out of the middle east and Egypt. Gave Stalin what he wanted in the Balkans. Kept an eye on the soviets to make sure they were being honest. When i mean honest i mean not planning an invasion of Germany. Which i don’t think Stalin would have done if he had gotten more influence in the Balkans. At least not for a few years when Russia’s industry and army was brought up to par. After Hitler conquered the middle east he could come back and claim the soviets as invaders of eastern Europe ( i see the irony in that statement). Have the Ukrainians and other local non Russians fight for liberation against the soviets. Hitler could then just not given the land back after he “liberated” eastern Europe. I mean he was a liar after all. After Germany won the war and established its lands. It could then start its stupid final solution and mass emigrations for Lebensraum.

Also if you think my overall strategy is dumb…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUwwxWdm4k0

• You have this special ability to make people dislike you so much that they follow you around trying to get everyone to see how much of a boy friend stealing sl*t you are. I think I have been watching too much teen drama movies with my girlfriend maybe?

I think what is going on is they hate me because i make something inside them less confident, and they don’t understand what is going on and driven by this 14 year old girl infatuation thing. It’s like a girl you used to date in High School who got totally embarrassed and wants to get back at the person who shamed them. They carry this on for years and it affects them to a high degree and they really never recover. You have to have a very thin ego to get stuck into this dilemma. Usually little girls have this issue but i guess grown men do too.  Most of the time i’m not even reading his posts, just saying something to see how many times he will reply in order to carry this into an infinity thread about scrap metal. I even try different responses just to see how the reply changes. A bit of an experiment of sorts.

Either way it is really funny to watch. Now he will post again as the school girl’s ego must be satiated.  :-D

• cool story bro

• Ironic IL, that you think you make other people less confident, when you are the one constantly dodging direct questions.

Still waiting for an actual link to any of the alleged “defeats” Kinda hard to tell when only my posts are shown…

• Ironic IL, that you think you make other people less confident, when you are the one constantly dodging direct questions.

Still waiting for an actual link to any of the alleged “defeats” Kinda hard to tell when only my posts are shown…

cool story bro :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m