Current bid rules? Placement of bid units?

• Are the rules still that you can’t place more than one unit from a bid into a territory/seazone? Or, are people still using the old rules of where you can place more than one unit from a bid into a territory/seazone? I’ve heard both… Thanks in advance!

• @Commando:

Are the rules still that you can’t place more than one unit from a bid into a territory/seazone? Or, are people still using the old rules of where you can place more than one unit from a bid into a territory/seazone? I’ve heard both… Thanks in advance!

I’m most familiar with the 1st rule. It’s also the best version to use so it won’t get abused. (Aka don’t have a major stack of units in one that that could drastically effect the balance. One new unit per a territory/seazone minimizes the chance of that.)

• There a few variations regarding bid placement. Either only 1 unit per territory or unlimited placement. Only in territories/SZs where there’s already units of the same power or also in empty ones. The important issue is to discuss first with your opponents what rules you’ll use before you start bidding.

• Like Hobbes said the games I’ve been in have slight mods but we talk about them first before any bidding starts.
    We do bid up for Axis. So the number that is settled on and wins that is the amount the allies get.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m