• OK…Keep thinking that.

• @Erwin:

OK…Keep thinking that.

I would have to agree with E. Rommel. I have had the PS 2 for a couple of years now. Yet, I found out the hard way that X Box really has the better games. I do think PS2 still rocks. Still there is something lacking……

• It could be the hardrive. I think that it is pretty cool that you can record songs on the Xbox, and it has some very good Xbox exclusive games. I just like the PS2 better and I hate the Xbox controllers.

• r u kidding? the PS2 controller is horrible! the xbox controller is comfortable. I love it. best controller ive ever used.

and im talking the Duke, not the pansy Controller S

• Haha. You’ve got that right. I hate the little controllers, they suck so much. The original is the best controller I’ve ever held. It fits perfectly in my hands, and all the buttons are in really good spots.

And the hard-drive is definitely a plus, it allows you to record music to listen to during some games, or whenever, and eliminates the need for memory cards. It also has a faster processor, (733mhz, as opposed to the PS2’s 266mhz, and the GameCube’s 405mhz), faster GPU, more memory, and many other things that make it a better machine.

Also, being that FPS is my favorite Genre of Console game, the XBox is the best one for me. It has the best library of FPS titles and other action games, such as Halo, Rainbow Six 3, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Unreal 2, CounterStrike, and upcoming ones such as Halo 2(drool), Half-Life 2, and Doom 3.

I think XBox is the best, but I guess it is a matter of opinion. Just wait till the next console generation. :wink:

• Also, let’s not forget Xbox Live, which is a way better online gaming service than PS2 has. Xbox Live is one of the best things yet for gaming. :)

• the decision really lies in game choice. Technically speaking, the Xbox is far superior in all ways to every other system (excluding PC) out there. Thats not even a question.

the piddling little issues some PS2 and GC hardcore fans pick out (the system is too big and heavy, the controller is too big for my puny little hands, the X symbols on the controller are useless, blah blah blah) are trivial at best
    1. its a console, thus, is not meant for lots of moving. it is the heaviest, but so what? its not too heavy too move in any way shape or form, just heavier than the others. i still move mine plenty
    2. the controller is intuitive, and perfectly fit to hands. for those who still bitch, there is the puny controller S, and even the Mad Catz and other 3rd party controller makers which are smaller and/or differently shaped
    3. so what? its advertising itself…call the police.

really, it comes down to games. which system has the best games. In my mind, there is no question that it is X-box, but its all opinion.

• My opinion is that the PS2 is better, but I am just saying that because I have always had a Playstation product. And actually a lot of the games for Xbox and PS2 are shared between the two. But I will admit that the Xbox only games are really good.

• true, there are shared games. but in all the shared games ive seen, Xbox always does it much better, and not just in graphics. really the only clear cut advantage PS has over XB is its name. it is a sony product, and popular the world over. XB is relatively small in comparison, and is Microsoft, not a very popular company to be associated with.

• Especially in Japan, considering that the Dreamcast outsells the Xbox.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m