A&A WWI 1914 Abattlemap Module has begun!

• Question : Is the white territory(Canal) between Egypt and Trans-Jordan just part of Egypt?

• @TMTM:

@Commando:

@TMTM:

@Noll:

Aligned neutrals are colored like their big nation friend.

I have something to ask to TNTN, can you add a new faction? We need a flag for contested territories that removes IPCs for the country that controls that territory.

You want like another line of units on the toolbar just below USA?

If I do this will it ruin a current game I’m playing?

Yes. Another line of units below the tool bar would be great! Like in the Global 1940 ABattlemap app. If you can add a flag(like the UK Pacific marker in the Global 1940 ABattlemap app) to the additional line of units that will deduct that territories IPC’s for contested territories would be great! Thanks!

try this version and let it overwrite the exisiting WWI.gim http://www.axisandallies.us/19142.zip, do you want the roundel flags on each territory or would it look to crowded?

• @Commando:

@TMTM:

@Commando:

@TMTM:

@Noll:

I have something to ask to TNTN, can you add a new faction? We need a flag for contested territories that removes IPCs for the country that controls that territory.

Yes. Another line of units below the tool bar would be great! Like in the Global 1940 ABattlemap app. If you can add a flag(like the UK Pacific marker in the Global 1940 ABattlemap app) to the additional line of units that will deduct that territories IPC’s for contested territories would be great! Thanks!

try this version and let it overwrite the exisiting WWI.gim http://www.axisandallies.us/19142.zip, do you want the roundel flags on each territory or would it look to crowded?

If I do this, will it ruin the current game I’m playing?

• @Commando:

Question : Is the white territory(Canal) between Egypt and Trans-Jordan just part of Egypt?

not sure… I just copied it as I saw it on the map I used to make the module… im not familiar with all the rules

• @Commando:

@Commando:

@TMTM:

@Commando:

@TMTM:

@Noll:

If I do this, will it ruin the current game I’m playing?

no it won’t hurt your game… but if the other player doesnt have the same update and you use some of the new units added below the USA on the toolbar they wont see them and not sure if this will cause a problem for the program

• http://www.axisandallies.us/1914.zip v2 Updated 5/16/2013

For v2… just some minor changes… the games you already have started will work with this update. I just changed the map art and the Starting setup to include the starting income in the Sahara. Added some capitol flags and minor territory flags and if you look in the WWI.gim folder there are 2 other Map files to choose from… if you want to change the Map… just rename the file Map.bmp to something else and then rename the map you like to “Map.bmp”

Please let me know of any other improves it could use.

• Customizer

This is awesome!  Your efforts are appreciated.  Can’t wait to play!  Been out of it for a while, but itching to get back into it with this new module.

Is anyone working on the New Axis 1941 or 42?

Cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m