• I completely, utterly, feel terrible about all my games being on hold right now.  Before I get into the Dance, I wanted to apologize for the actions for a certain a-hole neighbor to my North for my diversion.  Sitting and waiting for Kim Dong Fuck Un to shit or get off the pot is driving me and my family nuts right now, and I feel bad for not being able to do my games.  If I’m a POS, then I guess I am.  I’m missing my Anniversary, my sister in law, and Tokyo Disney right now (and I have a bottle of sake at home with my name on it).

Anywho, March Madness is over.  Anybody from the Seattle area probably already knows about this contest.  The Bigger Dance is a contest that always follows March Madness.  Instead of 64 Basketball teams, it’s 64 famous hot girls.  And just like the basketball selection committee, the selection committee somehow omits other names that should have been in there.

The point of this contest is to have the best bracket.  The people of Seattle (although now you can vote online this year) vote for who the best girl is.  For example, Mila Kunis vs. Maria Sharapova.  The winner moves on.  If you understand March Madness, you’ll understand this.  Best bracket gets 2 tickets to any sporting event in the world.  There are other prizes…there is even a sports betbook where you bet on the odds/spreads of the matches…There are scouting reports on all 64 girls…even Manti Teo’s Girlfriend!

This contest is in its 17th year.  I’ve been doing it for 16…it even led me and a group of five to do one our senior year of high school on our high school girls…either they were mad at us for sexual harrassment, or really pissed because they were a 12 seed, and thought they were WAY BETTER than a 12 seed.

Go to http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/main.html and sign up for the Greatest tournament ever!

You’ll need to create a profile, and if you don’t mind, Join the office pool for tracking:

Name: YokohamaBayStars
    Password: DDG56
    Pool Number: 108

Alright…take care and hopefully I’ll be home sooner or later…Keep on, keepin’ on!

• What the?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Too much time overseas anyone?

• '17

Don’t feel bad about games on hold, certainly not ours. I hope you get to spend time with your family before you develop ocean madness.

• '17

I signed up (Tom M), though I expect I’ll be at a disadvantage not being able to think like a Seattle-ite.

• I just don’t know who to choose between Hayden Pantitiere or Scar-Jo….Life is full of tough decisions!

• '17

I ended up with a final four of Miranda Kerr, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde, and Adriana Lima.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m