My own historial HouseRules for AA1914

• Thats just my own historical Scenario for this great game. War Entry means for example that AH will not attack Romania in Round 1 when Romanias Entry was actually in 1916 (Round 5). It´s not allowed to invade neutrals like Switzerland, Spain etc.

10 Rounds:

01 (Aug-Dec14) War Entry Austria, WE Serbia (Russia controls), WE Montenegro/Albania (Italy), WE Russia, WE Germany, WE Belgium (France), WE France, WE British Empire, WE Ottoman Empire
    02 (Jan-Jun15) WE Italy
    03 (Jul-Dec15) WE Bulgaria (OE)
    04 (Jan-Jun16) WE Portugal (GB), Tanks allowed to build for GB, France
    05 (Jul-Dec16) WE Romania (Rus)
    06 (Jan-Jun17) Unrestricted Submarine Warfare GE, Tanks allowed to build for GE, WE Greece (GB), WE USA
    07 (Jul-Dec17) Exit Russia (Brest Litovsk Treaty - I like the RRRules of KimRYoung), Tanks allowed to build for Italy
    08 (Jan-Jun18)
    09 (Jul-Dec18)
    10 (Jan-Jun19)

I´m still not sure what to do with the Near East - Persia, Arabia WE?

The last 3 Rounds are without representation of historical events, just final fighting for the victory.

• Customizer

This was my 10 turn version:

1 Jul-14 AUSTRIA, GERMANY, TURKEY RUSSIA, Serbia, FRANCE, Belgium, BRITAIN
    2 Jan-15                                       ITALY(?)
    3 Jul-15 Bulgaria
    4 Jan-16                                 Portugal, [Arab Revolt]
    5 Jul-16                                 Romania (Tanks UK)
    6 Jan-17 White Revolution                 USA (Tanks other Allies)
    7 Jul-17 RED REVOLUTION (Bombers)  Greece (Bombers)
    8 Jan-18 (Tanks CPs), B-L Treaty
    9 Jul-18
    10 Jan-19

Persia would be like Albania and non-aligned, neutral until attacked.

• I think you must be allowed to buy tanks earlier. Since Britain had tanks at the Somme in the summer of 1916, it must have built them on turn 4 for example, same with Germany. The AV7s were in action in Spring of 1918, so without railmovement they have to be build earlier to see them in combat at the right time.

• Customizer

Fair point, I think the same should apply in the official game, that is you can build tanks turn 3, bombers turn 4.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m