• TripleA is currently not working with the new forums.
  • Old uploads have been fixed.
Check out all the items on the migration to do list.

German fleet taking india in turn 3?

• Germany in india in turn 3
    It happends once recently in a game I played in with some friends (RR).

1. in turn 1,german build up in libia, and a english factory in india,
    2. in german turn 2 the battleship and 2 transports took egypt and persia.(and was not threatend from fighters in caucasus)
    3. england and japan battle each other a lot in the first 2 turns, leaving an weak India to take, with the mediterainan fleet, and a bomber from eastern europa And I couldn't resist.

the game went on with the german fleet transfering infantery from india to africa for a while.

I was just wondering if this has happend for someone else

Jondifool

• Hmmm… never had a game with Germany taking India.

• I did once and highly regretted it. Japan had attacked India, taken it, lost it taken it back…etc. They called on Germany (I, conqueror of Africa) to help and I took it myself w/ 2 ARM. Unfortunately, Japan chose not to reinforce me and the USSR took India back. Japan took India AGAIN and begged me to land a FTR for defense and I did. They promptly moved OUT and left my precious FTR to die alone. Needless to say I never played alongside this guy again--at least while he was Japan.

Ozone27

Usernames

On the old forums your display name would appear on all of your posts. For the time being, only your username will appear on posts. If your display name and username are drastically different, we recommend that you change your username. If you have trouble doing that, please contact @djensen.

Suggested Topics