• I like the idea of Germany deciding to accept the RR armistice or continu fighting. It was Germany who smuggled uncle Vladimir to Russia to stir things up there.

• @Tavenier:

I like the idea of Germany deciding to accept the RR armistice or continu fighting. It was Germany who smuggled uncle Vladimir to Russia to stir things up there.

Yes, that’s a good idea. In practice they were more than happy with the territorial gains in Russia and the ablity to transfer much needed troops to the western front (which in the game takes months, strangely enough…), but had they been doing better in the West and might fighting on in the east have led to even greater territorial gains, I suppose they might have opted for that instead.

• @Tavenier:

It was Germany who smuggled uncle Vladimir to Russia to stir things up there.

You could even describe this as the deployment by Germany of a weapon of mass distraction.

• Customizer

This is why my Civil War rules have the Bolsheviks controlled by Germany/CPs, and the Whites being the remaining original Russians still under Allied control.

Lenin did everything he could to broker a treaty granting half of Russia to the Germans, then had to fight off the Allies who wanted to reopen the eastern front against Germany.

I’m surprised people are reporting that the CPs can knock out Russia, then turn west. Why are the British not moving into Karelia and Sevastopol to retake CP conquests?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m