Would you enlist in a war against China/N.Korea?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Well?

• Certainly not.
    My idea of glorious war died with the Empire.
    Holding off natives armed with slices of fruit, while I shoot back with my repeating rifle from behind an eight foot barricade is how I  like to fight.
    I suspect we cannot get those Chinese to agree to play by my rules.

• There should perhaps also be a poll option for serving as what (in the old days) used to be called a paid mercenary or soldier of fortune – what is now called a “private military contractor”.

• If the future of Freedom was in jeopardy, yes I would re-join the US Navy.  However war on this scale in 2013 is so unlikely that this will not keep me up at night-  So I assumed you were talking about a board game- I would buy war bond tech.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Where do I sign?

• Where I live would be the spot where the war will first start, So I would have the choices of being a slave or a part of a resistance group. I would choose to fight the evil commies.

@empireman:

Where I live would be the spot where the war will first start, So I would have the choices of being a slave or a part of a resistance group. I would choose to fight the evil commies.

@variance:

Where do I sign?

@BJCard:

If the future of Freedom was in jeopardy, yes I would re-join the US Navy.

F-Yeah!

We got this boys…

Better dead than Red! ;)

• If you can get them to arm themselves with fruit, even sharp pieces, I will be there in the front line with you Garg.

If you were cut down by a vicious shard of mango, I would be there to cradle you to sleep and would ensure you were buried in Swastika, Oregon.

• I meant Ontario!

• @wittmann:

Holding off natives armed with slices of fruit, while I shoot back with my repeating rifle from behind an eight foot barricade is how I like to fight.

The modern term for this is “asymmetric warfare”.

• @wittmann:

Certainly not.
    Holding off natives armed with slices of fruit, while I shoot back with my repeating rifle from behind an eight foot barricade is how I  like to fight.

Love your answer, I would form a group of Texans to go fight.

• @ABWorsham:

@wittmann:

Certainly not.
    Holding off natives armed with slices of fruit, while I shoot back with my repeating rifle from behind an eight foot barricade is how I�  like to fight.

I’m Texan, can I join?

• @Gargantua:

@empireman:

Where I live would be the spot where the war will first start, So I would have the choices of being a slave or a part of a resistance group. I would choose to fight the evil commies.

@variance:

Where do I sign?

@BJCard:

If the future of Freedom was in jeopardy, yes I would re-join the US Navy.

F-Yeah!

We got this boys…

Better dead than Red! ;)

@wittmann:

If you can get them to arm themselves with fruit, even sharp pieces, I will be there in the front line with you Garg.

If you were cut down by a vicious shard of mango, I would be there to cradle you to sleep and would ensure you were buried in Swastika, Oregon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuQ6APGYnQ

• @BJCard:

@ABWorsham:

@wittmann:

Certainly not.
    Holding off natives armed with slices of fruit, while I shoot back with my repeating rifle from behind an eight foot barricade is how I�  like to fight.

I’m Texan, can I join?

sure!

@Cromwell_Dude:

The Imperial American Army is currently occupying my country, the Southern States. With these Imperial Forces, it has brought Cultural Marxism, sexual immorality, godlessness, and the death-knell of negative liberties. When it leaves my own country, then I will take this question under consideration.

Awesome!

• @Cromwell_Dude:

The Imperial American Army is currently occupying my country, the Southern States. With these Imperial Forces, it has brought Cultural Marxism, sexual immorality, godlessness, and the death-knell of negative liberties. When it leaves my own country, then I will take this question under consideration.

Damn Yankees!

• @wittmann:

Certainly not.

@wittmann:

If you can get them to arm themselves with fruit, even sharp pieces, I will be there in the front line with you Garg.

so funny

• @Last:

@wittmann:

Certainly not.

@wittmann:

so funny

That was one of the funniest post I’ve seen on this site. If Wittmann enlist he must wear a Victorian Era British Uniform.  :-)

• Can I bring my batman?
    I can’t possibly look after myself.

Thanks Worsham, I always wanted to be  eccentric; you are making it happen twenty years earlier than planned.

• @wittmann:

Can I bring my batman?
    I can’t possibly look after myself.

Thanks Worsham, I always wanted to be  eccentric; you are making it happen twenty years earlier than planned.

No Robin, you have to go it alone.  :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m