Download Iron Blitz

• Does anyone know where to download Iron Blitz for free? Thanks in advance.

• Being the sick twisted individual that I am (AKA the UK player) I’ll just give you a hint on where to find the game…

Some people say that at the start of the game germany is the underdogs, but I say russia is the underdogs because of their org.

can’t wait to see if someone can pick up on my hints 🙂

• Given that somebody already gave the link in a different category, I don’t think it matters too much. I would suggest doing a search on this site for the exact location of the website where IB can be downloaded.

• just joined in…I play A&A all the time and didn’t even know IB existed. I cannot pick up on the hints…help?

• boo, way to ruin my fun. I was hinting towards www.the-underdogs.org. They have it.
    You like catch 22? my favorite quote is: He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt, and his only mission each time he went up was to come down alive.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m