• Again…. superb work! I’d like to print this out about 25% larger than the regualr map, I think that would be big enough so things were not so tight duirng some of the game play! Looks like its ready to go! Are you getting rid of the text and prod. chart in the middle, I saw others commented on that.  Weve played twice now and none of us use it.  I’ll tell you what should be on there… a turn order on on side to match the cost chart on the other… wouldnt need the book at all then… Both could be larger so people could se from any angle.  Unless you want to add any territories that saw fighting in that region, I’m no expert on that though!

• It is 50 x 48 and the OOB is 32 x 32.5

If you want a special version just PM me if you are sure about the changes.

• http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o12bg3oix79txms

Here is the version without the 1-99 IPC chart. Instead we have turn order and sequence.

• Oh no, the dreaded background images are back.    :wink:

Any chance you can create a pdf with layers for these background images so they can be toggled on/off? I’d like to print this map out but not with background images please.

• Then print the version before w/o the images. Alot of people PM’ed me and wanted those pictures…for whatever reason

• @Imperious:

Then print the version before w/o the images. Alot of people PM’ed me and wanted those pictures…for whatever reason

But that version doesn’t include the most recent changes you made.  :-(

• Customizer

These files don’t load for me, could you just put the pics on as an attachment?

I agree that non capital tt names should be regional rather than a mix of regions and towns.

• These files don’t load for me, could you just put the pics on as an attachment?

Register with mediafire.  Pics via attachment could not be done because of the size of file.

• In case people have issues with mediafire, here is another site that might be easier to deal with.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tka27f

• Imp Leader,
    I noticed two things, but this may be from a version that I printed that you already fixed!  Rome, for Italy does not have a Red dot as a capitol and Venice… the “V” in Venice is double printed so it looks like a “W”. I played two full games last weekend with a good group… they pick up everything… and they were VERY IMPRESSED!!!  GREAT JOB!  And thanks for sharing, we use all the extra stuff you put in Africa; turn order, costs, etc!  Leave all the clutter off the table you would need for rulebooks etc!

If those 2 things mentioned above can be fixed or already are, I’d love to get a copy of it with all the extras you did when you have time! Again, if those are already fixed I apologize and simply didn’t see a newer link!

• I noticed the same things as pitsbrgparatrpr, and agree with everything he said.

Also, shouldn’t Portugal and Portuguese East Africa should be colored in blue just like Belgium and Belgian Congo?

Would love an updated file so I can print this soon!

Thanks

• Ill take a look at it, right now im working on 42.2 map. I’m at 40%

• Much appreciated IL,

The sooner the better please  :-)

Oh, and one more thing. I am interested in printing an AA50 map. Is there a file of the original map without any modifications? I kind of like the map as is OOB, just want to blow it up onto one sheet of vinyl.

Thanks!!!

• Just DL the supreme map file. I did add Azores and will not be removing it. If you hate the island change, just ignore it. The justification is it allows Germany the capability to long range bomb the east coast and offers the allies a strategic “unsinkable island” for defense. It gives both sides player options and i feel strongly about that. No other changes are offered, unless you look up some of my other modifications.

BTW get the version with an accurate drawn Norway. It really is an improvement.

• I see the Portugal/East Africa…… I don’t know what’s best for that?  Anyway thanks for taking the time to redo it!  Were awaiting your revisions in great anticipation… this map is SUPERB!

• Your 42.2 map, is it available also to download?  Any luck with the WWI map yet. thanks!

• IL,

I know you’re a busy guy, but like pitsbrgparatrpr said, any luck yet? :)

Only reason I am pushing is cuz I have a limited time window to print the map to vinyl. Would be most appreciated if you could get a cleaned up version out soon. Thanks!

PS. I got a Global 1940 map printed today, and man is it beautiful. Same exact dimensions as the large Global War HBG map, on vinyl, very rich color, roughly 46’ x 96". I want to print my other favorite maps if possible.

I have asked you about an AA50 map, but I was curious if you have any other versions? I see your supreme map, which is very nice, but it kinda doesn’t do it for me. I have seen another version on BGG that is different than OOB. Do you have that one still? Or better yet, do you have a plain standard OOB 1941 version of AA50?

Again, time is a bit of a factor for me.

Thanks!

• I have other versions of the AA50 map, check them out.

Also, did Revised, Bulge, 42 1st edition, and others.

• Do you have links?

Your map files thread only has two versions of 1942, aa50 supreme, and Europe 39.

A new Bulge would also be cool.

Can you post these files here please?

I have seen this on BGG, and it refers that you created it, but I cannot find it.

• Sorry for the stupid question, but it the map files thread here or on BGG? THANKS!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m