• Oh Max is going to kill you :)

Title the picture, “Freedom Capital” hehe

• Fits to the “Education in the US” thread ….

La France ….

Vive la France

As it is “Tour de France”, and not “Tour du France” ….

• Where do you get this stuff from?

• i made it mate ;)

• Falk, dont be a jerk.

you hate america
    blah….blah
    you mock it every chance you get
    blah…blah
    get over yourself

• @Janus1:

Falk, dont be a jerk.

you hate america
    blah….blah
    you mock it every chance you get
    blah…blah
    get over yourself

No, actually in that post he was making fun of NatFedMike.

• Wait … i am accused of USA hating (surely you don’t mean America, don’t be so full of yourself) on a page that is clearly mocking the French?
    You are a bit ridiculous.

• 1. you do hate the US, you know you do, everyone else knows you do. its not a bad thing, but get over yourself
    2. your post was anti-US
    3. actually, the page is mocking our friend Max
    4. if this is the first you are realizing i am ridiculous, you havent been paying attention chief

• No 4 was a good one :)
    But … when you want to say that you think i hate the US, why don’t you write it in the first place? … And of course, except Yanny, Ewok and you noone here on board will know Max. Without that bit of extra knowledge it definitly looks like mocking the French or the GWB gov’t, howeer you want to interprete the pic.

• And …
    just stating what is right, and correcting it, makes me anti-US? Are you growing paranoid?

• <sigh>I am also anti-US Falk.
    Difference: I dont mention it in every post

just stating what is right, and correcting it, makes me anti-US?

that makes you more of a know-it-all, because its only a joke, but since i do the same thing, ill “let it go” :wink:

Fits to the “Education in the US” thread ….

La France …

Thats a crack at the US, sadly true, not that funny (imo) and unnecessary. when you mention it every post, it gets old and annoying, quite like me pointing it out every post

so save us both, stop</sigh>

• wow
    someone here is certainly sensitive.
    There is a difference between criticism and hatred.

• Hey! take that flag down from the Capitol Building or we’ll
    call French Fries, Freedom Fries!

On second thought, let the French have all dem bums and
    we’ll start over!

• Hey! take that flag down from the Capitol Building or we’ll
    call French Fries, Freedom Fries!

So if French people are called frogs, what does that make frogs? :P

• F_alk has the right to hate the USA if he wishes.
    But I don’t think he hates the USA as a whole.
    He just hates USAns(Americans in the general antiquated Cold War dialogue)when we** act like sAsholes.

**Please, note that for F_alk’s benefit, and that of anyone else who has disagreed with me at times, I have included myself in the sAsholes category. I acknowledge that I have, in the past and present, frequently found myself in that cliche’. I expect to recognize myself in future sAsholes Unanymous yearbook photos.

I just think he hates sAsholes in general. More specifically, I believe he hates those who do not make logical sense, especially when explaining their viewpoints.

I think we could make more progress in our arguments/discussions if we had a few guidelines.
    Anyone know where we could find a “Robert’s Rules of Debate”?

Who’s Max?!?!

• Max is a mutual friend of NatFedMike, Yanny, and mine. He is also an unbased (correct word?) french hater, and to see the French flag over the Capitol is to him, as the Soviet flag over the Reichstag is to Mike.

• @Janus1:

Max is a mutual friend of NatFedMike, Yanny, and mine. He is also an unbased (correct word?) french hater, and to see the French flag over the Capitol is to him, as the Soviet flag over the Reichstag is to Mike.

But he isn’t on these forums, is he? What then, is the point of putting the picture here?

• So? He can always learn the tricks and post a pic of him pulling a French flag out of his bunghole! I wouldn’t do that, but he might. Of course, if he does, he’ll be banned from these fora by those mean ol’ fora Nazis we keep hearing about. :D

• he used to be on the forums, I dont know what his name was, or when he was on, but according to him, he got so pissed off by the people on here, he had to quit, so if you remember someone who was always arguing, and sounding dumb (yes, i see the similarities, but i like to think i make at least some modicum of sense, even if you disagree with me)

as for why he posted it on the forums, who knows? this is mike we are talking about

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m