• ive got my own HR like this one called A&A generals. its not as interesting since you don’t necessarily get to mangle some people, but you can check it out here.

http://axisandallies.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2239

• @M-4_Sherman:

ive got my own HR like this one called A&A generals. its not as interesting since you don’t necessarily get to mangle some people, but you can check it out here.

I’m not a big fan of the mangling myself, but it does seem to happen-one of our sets has the “V-2 bomber” with no wings, and one of the Russian infantry got in a fight with a lighter and lost.

• ive got one of my UK bombers with half a wing missing, and some of my Japanese INF have half bent rifles. i think my naval units are the only ones that i don’t have something mangled

I like it… it’s for fun anyway… how about 2 heroes per player?

GG

• @Guerrilla:

I like it… it’s for fun anyway… how about 2 heroes per player?

Two heroes with different abilities? Or two heroes with the same ability but different names?

with different abilities…

• @Guerrilla:

with different abilities…

Hmm…a little more work, but it’s possible.

American Hero:

Don Knotts: Automatically kills 1 Infantry per battle involved in just from a glance… :lol:

• I’d go with Audie Murphy: attacks at 3 as long as he’s in Africa or Italy. :)

@Grigoriy:

I’d go with Audie Murphy: attacks at 3 as long as he’s in Africa or Italy. :)

make that Harrison Ford… :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m