• I have three Questions.

1. Do naval battles go only one round too, or do they work like any other Axis and Allies game?

2. Can fighters participate in sea battles?

3. Is there any limit on mines? (i.e. are they replenished after every “explosion,” or does one have to wait until the start of his turn before new mines are “deployed” around their ports?)

I tried looking in the manual for these issues, but those Axis and Allies rulebooks can be interpreted a thousand ways ;)

• 1. Multiple rounds like normal

2. No, they can fly over a seazone, but can’t actually fight since they have no attack/defense values.  They only ‘fight’ in air superiority battles over land.

3. Mines last forever.  If UK conquers kiel, then that seazone adjacent to the kiel naval base wont have mines, if central power takes it back, then mines are there again.

• Fighters do have attack/defense during land battles.  After the air battle, the fighters that remain attack/defend at 2.

• Customizer

Naval battles go on for as long as the attacker wants them to. He can call off the fight after any combat round, then the two fleets share the tt (though it is not “contested” as such; either side can move out when they wish.)

If a land area with a Naval Base is contested, the mines are still active against enemy ships.

• @Texas:

Fighters do have attack/defense during land battles.  After the air battle, the fighters that remain attack/defend at 2.

Where does it say that in the rulebook?

• @ghr2:

@Texas:

Fighters do have attack/defense during land battles.  After the air battle, the fighters that remain attack/defend at 2.

Where does it say that in the rulebook?

Page 19.  It also says it directly on the battle board.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m