• Why is territory empty?  Every other territory on mainland Europe that are not inactivated neutrals or what not have at least 1 unit in them.

• Because Larry is the king of inconsistencies.

• Customizer

Its an open invitation to bring over your North African garrison.

• I thought it was for an optional Italy-as-CP assault to simulate the unprepared french army for that case

• @Chacmool:

I thought it was for an optional Italy-as-CP assault to simulate the unprepared french army for that caseÂ

THAT WOULD BE SWEET! The frenchies would never see it coming! :evil:

• I think to balance the Austria - Italy front. If one or two inf could immediatly could be moved to Northern Italy it would make things for AH more difficult.
    Just my 2 cents.

• @Tavenier:

I think to balance the Austria - Italy front. If one or two inf could immediatly could be moved to Northern Italy it would make things for AH more difficult.
    Just my 2 cents.

With its 2 Transports and the Battleship offshore Bombardement France would always use this troops to land in Smyrna R1. After that Britain would take it on their turn. Would be too harsh for the Ottomans!

• @Chacmool:

@Tavenier:

I think to balance the Austria - Italy front. If one or two inf could immediatly could be moved to Northern Italy it would make things for AH more difficult.
    Just my 2 cents.

With its 2 Transports and the Battleship offshore Bombardement France would always use this troops to land in Smyrna R1. After that Britain would take it on their turn. Would be too harsh for the Ottomans!

With two Battleships for France, among a few other things, the game is already tilted slightly Allies. I greatly prefer empty Marseilles (not to mention an Italy-as-CP game).

• @Chacmool:

@Tavenier:

Just my 2 cents.

Never actually seen that, I like the idea.

• Customizer

I still like the idea that everyone start with units on peacetime stations; that is more or less evenly distributed around their home tts, with small garrisons in colonies.

The first turn then is a mobilization round, in which powers can (in same turn order) send their units to whichever front they choose.

Units not yet at war cannot mobilize, so if you prefer Turkey & Italy to be neutral R1 they remain a turn behind.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m