• Usps came again still no game….called shipping deptmnt to come to a resolution they say there  already finished shipping another copy out via fed ex this mornin after seeing the weekend emails…so too late to get a refund for now since I  already had a friend order  fed ex over the weekend.so hopfully at least Ill get one of the 3 copies tomorow sometime…

• No, I haven’t seen any. What a small world!

• @malfnuction:

game should have shipped to arrive on release date or a day thereafter.

CSI?  never again.Â

i thought pre-ordering was a sort of way to get a minor privilege…you know get the game asap?!

instead still dont have the game and no tracking number was issued. i had to use USPS but that is no excuse for not getting the game out a little earlier

Pre-order has never meant getting any kind of privilege.  All it means is you have it on order before the release date so you get your copy before anyone who didn’t pre-order (if the store only ordered 10 copies, and had 10 pre-orders, they would have to send out the pre-orders and anyone else would have to wait til they got more).

In fact, they are not ALLOWED to ship it/sell it in store before release date.  All part of the retailer agreements stores have with distributers and manufacturers.

As for no tracking and not having it delivered in a timely manner (ie : delivered the morning of release with the fastest possible method paid for) for a pre-order, that’s not cool.

• Amazon shipped theirs early…

• @SouthernProud:

Amazon shipped theirs early…

And I’m sure they’ll catch heck over it (if they havn’t already, but we’ll never hear about it).  However, with the sheer size of that company, they will simply shrug it off and continue on their merry way.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

When ever I order from CS, they say it takes one week FedEX ground from FL to SF and so far the 5 or 6 orders I’ve placed have been just that.  My 1914 is scheduled for delivery today and right now the tracking says it’s “Out for Delivery.”

Haven’t failed me yet :-D

• Still haven’t gotten mine…

• Finally got mine today, only ordered one but they sent me two. Stupid CSI, needless to say I won’t be returning the other or conducting any business with them ever again!

• @Chacmool:

@Flashman:

You didn’t get any light brown Russians, by any chance?

No, mine have all the same dark brown colour…

Just finished my first game after 4 days. The ending leaves a lot of questions and I´m sure I made some errors but it was so much fun even to play it solitaire…
    My results

• Once the americans entered the war it was only a matter of time when the allies would cross the rhine.
    • I pushed too late for Russian Revolution (guess it was turn 5-6)
    • OE did made a furios performance (They had much luck with the dices I guess) �
    • Italy was pain in the ass for Austria (Next time I play, they`ll be CP for sure)
    • I love air supremacy

Its the best boardgame I ever played
    I only wish that France Belgium an Germany had bigger tts…

which game are you talking about?

• @Global-commander:

which game are you talking about?

probably 1914  :wink:, because of Austria, Russian revolution, etc.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m