CSI shipping

• Mine left at 10 this morning and its got to get to Laramie, Wyoming so I won’t be getting it till next week probably  😐

• @BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

• @ll:

@BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

Ok, you win… However, LARPing is probably higher than that.

• Il Duce that was funny. Admission is half the battle man. As long as you know it it’s cool. I got a closet in my basement that is full of my war games. Starting to run out of room though.

• Customizer

You people have time for wives?

• My grandfather inundated the basement with model trains when he lived here. Now you can’t get around in my basement without bumping into a board game, 40k model, or some other such item.

The day BEFORE you get a package is the worst. I’m so bored waiting for it.

• Customizer

I have mine posted to work.

My 1914 almost turned up as a complete surprise, but Wittman had asked me the day before if I had any news of delivery dates, and I found that it was expected “at the weekend”. It came Friday morning.

• Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

• Customizer

@Flashman:

Actually, no. She might have to go.

• Customizer

How much do you want for her?

(Please supply a recent photograph)

@ossel:

@Flashman:

• Customizer

@AATiger:

Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

Yeah, some shipping companies are like that. USPS Media Mail is. No matter where in the country you are shipping to or from, all Media Mail packages have to go through a special center in Des Moines, Iowa. Not sure, but I think Parcel Post may be the same way.

• @ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… 🙂

• Customizer

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… 🙂

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  😐

• Customizer

I hope it has a strong lock.

Women’s propensity for throwing away things they don’t have an immediate use for is something I could never live with.

• Getting back to topic-My Games arrived  😄 from CSI-of course I have to go back to
    work in 20 minutes but TONIGHT 😉

• @ossel:

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… 🙂

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  😐

ha I don’t even get a room now that we have a child. enjoy it while it lasts.  my man room is the trunk of my car lol.  On a happier note my games will b here tomorrow.

• @ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… 🙂

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

• @Alsch91:

@ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… 🙂

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

What, it’s only 3 women….

Getting back to shipping… mine left Orlando yesterday morning… soooo here’s HOPING it’s on the step when I get home tonight… 2 hours to go…

• Got mine at 4

• Mine was updated to arrive tomorrow. :x I did, however, know this would happen. It always takes three days from CSI to get to my neck of the woods. :oops:

• Has anyone else not recieved there game yet?i live in florida and somehow havnt gotten it yet.no tracking available thru usps according to csi….anybody else had it shipped thru usps?

• I didn’t use USPS, I upgraded to FedEx ground. The postal service are usually very slow. I suspect you will get it on Monday.

On another note. My game from CSI came in at 11 pm today, I live in Oklahoma.

• Another day without the game,so thats technically 5 days its already taken to be shipped usps to the same state 2 hours south of the warehouse…csi has no copies of the game at there retail locations and they wont reship…they expect to take another 75 bucks from me and I have to ship the first one back if it ever shows up of course otherwise im out the money…not fair imo

• Customizer

Move to England - you’ll get your games two weeks before any of those Yanks.  :evil:

• So was your game lost in transit?
    Don’t you have a tracking number to see where it is. Next time use FedEx when buying something this time sensitive

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m