• My order shipped. I live on Oklahoma so Im sure I’ll get it Friday.

• Got an Email from CSI, order shipped. Should get it Thursday.

• Yea me too.

• @Imperious:

Yea me too.

Seconded. (Or Sixthed?)

• Normally there is an estimated time of arrival but I don’t see one yet. Mine shipped out from Orlando FL!

• received email from CSI as well, order has shipped and expect arrival tomorrow. i"m calling into work and staying home to receive my two copies and “nerd out” when they arrive!

• Picked mine up today on a whim from a local retailer (small comic book shop about 1 town over), have already played through my first round, so NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH!  :-P lol  :-D

• Estimate via FedEx is the 21st for me (Pittsburgh)

• How many copies Imperious?

• Mine are on the truck for delivery today!  Can’t wait to get home from work,
    set the game up and play while I watch the Blackhawks game.

• 6 copies. Standard allotment.

• @Imperious:

6 copies. Standard allotment.

You must have rooms and rooms full of A&A game boxes.  Nerd central.  (I have every A&A game, but just one of each; and I consider my collection nerd central too)

• My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

• @GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

• My games are offically on my door step.  Can’t wait to get home.

• Customizer

According to the Fedex tracking link in my CSI e-mail, my games are due to arrive the 22nd. This is cool since I have next week off with plenty of time to get into this game and see if I like it.

• @knp7765:

According to the Fedex tracking link in my CSI e-mail, my games are due to arrive the 22nd. This is cool since I have next week off with plenty of time to get into this game and see if I like it.

Mine says the 21st.  Ugh.

• Mine left at 10 this morning and its got to get to Laramie, Wyoming so I won’t be getting it till next week probably  :|

• @BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

• @ll:

@BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

Ok, you win… However, LARPing is probably higher than that.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m