• In global game i made little modif.

1. german have the choise of build tiger tanks on turn 6, max of two on the map at the same time.
        Att at 4 or less Def at 4 or less, do not blitz. Movement not combat of two.

2. Russia have the choise of build Is2 tank on turn 9, max of four on the map at the same time.
        Att at 4 or less Def at 4 or less, do not blitz. Movement not combat of two.

3. Us at war build Marines, same rules as the first pacific game. Att at 2 or less, if is an amphibious assault. At   
        3 or less with one artillery. cost 4 max of 6 on the map. In the setup replace one us infantry at Hawaii by  one marines.

4. Jap i build is first Battleship in the game i build the Yamato.
        Max one for the game. Att at 4 or less Def at 4 or less. 3 touch for destroy. One touch repair par turn.
        If a jap fighter is present (not paired), if Att at 5 or less=bad aim at long distance.
        (for jap i utilize the Kongo class for other Battleship). Cost 22 IPC

5. Uk HMS Hood. The first battleship build in europe side. Cost 18 IPC.
        The same stat of a normal battleship but in a battle if a german battleship is present i have only one hit
        to destroy. Att at 4 or less Def at 4 or less, and two shot to destroy.

6. German 88. in the second ed. german AAA have in def the choise of open fire on the planes of on tank.
        One tank is the same rules of anti planes, i fires before the start of the battle. the german AAA cost 6 IPC.

7. All normal artillery, in costal territory or island have on the first round of combat a Def of 3 or less.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m