• I always have my password/user name remembered on the site.  So now I would like to change some profile info but it doesn’t recognize the password I’m trying to enter.  How can I go about getting my password from this site?  Can you email it to me or something???

• You got to log in more often. After a time it will reset if you don’t log in.

• Hey Imperious leader, thanx for the response, but I’m not sure I explained it right, or maybe I’m not getting what your saying?

My user name shows up on the site & password is there too (albeit in dots**……**)
    so its there when I log in & recognizes me (I guess).  But I’m trying to change some info on my profile.  It shows my user name & DOTTED password in there fields, but in order to change the profile info its asks me to put in my current password, I guess to see if it matches my DOTTED out password to make sure its me wanting to make the changes & not someone else.

But since I can’t remember what I used for my password, I’ve tried to enter a few I normally use & it keeps popping up a message in RED letters saying its not the correct password.  So I can’t get past this point.  Thats why I was posting this question so hopefully a site moderator or someone in charge of this sort of thing could actually email my password to me or something so I can move on.

I don’t know how many times your referring to that I would need to log on but Ive been fairly active lately with Q’s & posts in the AAG40 site as my group is coming up w/quite a few Q’s & strategy posts lately, so I’ve been logging in almost daily.

So does this clarify my issue anymore & can you or someone help me with this?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I was wondering howcome you were able to post without -knowing- your password.

But that and grammar seems to have slipped through the “Standford Masters” test.

As for resolutions, I’ll mess around with my own profile and see if I can’t figure it out!

• Dear troll:

Please learn how to spell words properly before making commentary on Stanford.

That’s part of the joke tool.

**LOL BUT YOU DIDN’T GET IT!!!

BAHAHAHAHA**

• But it’s still a gargantua troll post as usual.

@rmcbride:

Hey Imperious leader, thanx for the response, but I’m not sure I explained it right, or maybe I’m not getting what your saying?

My user name shows up on the site & password is there too (albeit in dots**……**)
    so its there when I log in & recognizes me (I guess).�  But I’m trying to change some info on my profile.�  It shows my user name & DOTTED password in there fields, but in order to change the profile info its asks me to put in my current password, I guess to see if it matches my DOTTED out password to make sure its me wanting to make the changes & not someone else.�  �

But since I can’t remember what I used for my password, I’ve tried to enter a few I normally use & it keeps popping up a message in RED letters saying its not the correct password.�  So I can’t get past this point.�  Thats why I was posting this question so hopefully a site moderator or someone in charge of this sort of thing could actually email my password to me or something so I can move on.

I don’t know how many times your referring to that I would need to log on but Ive been fairly active lately with Q’s & posts in the AAG40 site as my group is coming up w/quite a few Q’s & strategy posts lately, so I’ve been logging in almost daily.�  �

RMC,

I’ve looked through my profile, and I don’t see a way around it…

Other than using the “lost your password” process, and having it resend you a new one, resetting the whole damn thing.

Make sure your email is correct first though.

• You can store passwords for a longer time under windows 7 and 8. A window sometimes pops up on the upper left corner asking you to store the password. To get to this you will have to log out and back in or change your password to prompt this window.

• '12

You got to keep a second browser installed that you rarely use, perhaps only for trouble shooting.  With that browser you can delete all your cookies without losing some you want.  After deleting all cookies use it to visit websites that are giving you issues and in that way you can eliminate bad cookies as the culprit.  If it works with browser B you only use for testing with no old cookies and NOT browser A that you normally use then I would suggest deleting site specific cookies.

Probably not the issue but you got to remove it as a possibility at least.

• @Gargantua:

@rmcbride:

Hey Imperious leader, thanx for the response, but I’m not sure I explained it right, or maybe I’m not getting what your saying?

so its there when I log in & recognizes me (I guess).� � But I’m trying to change some info on my profile.� � It shows my user name & DOTTED password in there fields, but in order to change the profile info its asks me to put in my current password, I guess to see if it matches my DOTTED out password to make sure its me wanting to make the changes & not someone else.� � �

But since I can’t remember what I used for my password, I’ve tried to enter a few I normally use & it keeps popping up a message in RED letters saying its not the correct password.� � So I can’t get past this point.� � Thats why I was posting this question so hopefully a site moderator or someone in charge of this sort of thing could actually email my password to me or something so I can move on.

I don’t know how many times your referring to that I would need to log on but Ive been fairly active lately with Q’s & posts in the AAG40 site as my group is coming up w/quite a few Q’s & strategy posts lately, so I’ve been logging in almost daily.� � �

RMC,

I’ve looked through my profile, and I don’t see a way around it…

Other than using the “lost your password” process, and having it resend you a new one, resetting the whole damn thing.

Make sure your email is correct first though.
    Thanks Garg, this worked & I’m off & running again, appreciate it :-)

Glad I could be useful for someone at this site, just atleast once. ;)

• Founder TripleA Admin

Sparks fly. Personally, I think Garg’s joke was too droll, subtle, and also too harsh. But at least he offered to help and did help.

IL fed the troll.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m