Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Axis & Allies online game

• Who’s interested in getting an online A&A game going for this weekend (or next)?

If we do get one of these going then I suggest that we use “Gamevoice” or “Battlecom” (both progs are free, but I like Battlecom better).

For those of you who don’t know, Battlecom is a small program that allows you to use a microphone-headset to communicate with online team mates in real time. All you need is a headset and a full-duplex soundcard (most of today’s soundcards are full-duplex).

I have Battlecom zipped and can ICQ it or email it to whoever whants it. 😄

• I am definitely interested in playing a game online this weekend. However, I got a Macintosh so i supposed I won’t be able to use the application you are referring to.
    I can use ICQ.

• 2019 Moderator

I’d like to get that battlecom from you. I already have a five player face to face scheduled for this weekend so I’m afraid I’m out for the online thing.

william.cook@wsfp.com

• I’m in, but I dont have a battlecom. Wanna play on the zone if you have the computer game?

• Yanny:
    Sure bro, we can get a game going on the Zone. Do you have a headset (earphones with a mic attached)? If so, then we can get you set up with battlecom. Its much easier than typing messages.

Dezertfish:
    I just sent you Battlecom, It’s 2 megs…I hope your email can handel it 😄
    Let me know when/if you get it, K?

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m