• Pardon me if this was already covered, but I have a question regarding the fortune card which enables land units to move 2 zones…since tanks can move 2 spaces already as long as the first zone is unoccupied by enemy troops, does this card let tanks move an additional 2 spaces when the card is used (of course if I roll a 1), or does the tank just get to move 2 zones with the rest of the land units?

• Hi bhughes1971. Tanks can still only move 2. The card only increases Art and Inf units movement allowance.
    D-Day is a great game.

• @wittmann:

Hi bhughes1971. Tanks can still only move 2. The card only increases Art and Inf units movement allowance.
    D-Day is a great game.

Yep.  Here’s a link to an FAQ list.

• Appreciate the quick replies. I was rather skeptical about buying this game due to the fact that I didnt think the card idea would be any good. I figured every turn would basically be the same and no fun would come out of it. I was wrong. I played with my son soon after I brought it home, and had a blast (even though I got whipped). I really got whipped once we used the fortune cards (I rolled too many 6’s).Anyways, I highly recommend this game. Loads of fun.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m