Well what would you suppose I do with my Indian infantry and fighter? Should I attack Burma with it? Infantry and fighters both defend better. And why not strafe WE? Two fighters against two infantry will win with one fighter gone, and the US can land two infantry and fighter to defend and your bomber goes to the UK. Your Rhodesian infantrywould also attack alongside your Syria-Iraq infantry. And Germany wouldn’t be able to build in Karelia in G2, because Russia would counterattack with four inf, four tanks, and a fighter. And if you would win every time as Axis, the how come I play as Allies and always win?
1) Kwangbang - take Man on R1 and attack Kwang on UK 1 with 2 inf, 1 ftr
2) Send EGy forces and Ind forces to Per for and army of 4 inf, 1 arm (land ftr wherever)
3) Counter Egy if germany took on rd 1 you can counter with 3 inf, 1 ftr, 1 bom
4) Reinforce Ken/Rho with the 2 inf.
5) Reinforce Sin with the 2 inf
Do not underestemat a tactical retreat in Asia (for the Allies). This is often how you will need to play to win once you start introducing bids.
Don’t consider attacking WE rd 3 or later.
Round 1 (allies) - buy set up units (ie AC for UK, and trns for UK/US)
Round 2 - land in afr (buy more trans)
Round 3 - go to Fin
Round 4 - take WE (or continue to ship to Fin then move to Kar)
Round 5 - repeat rd 4, etc.
I prefer just threatening (bluffing at) WE and continuing to send troops to Fin and Kar so you can do a 1-2-3 punch on EE (or reinforce Mos if necessary)